gcextreme

Need Help with this truck image..

Ok so i have this jpg image of this ford ranger i want to vectorize so i can cut it...

i am not sure how to go about doing this...

help me out

i have the following programs:

photoshop cs5, adbobe illustrator cs5, and fireworks cs5, 

fordranger_pee_tshirt.aipost-38025-0-22729200-1364148797_thumb.j

photoshop is a raster program - not for vector graphics, fireworks is really a web/small gaget raster program so illustrator is the program of choice.  you will want to learn to vecortize in your program.  if you look for someone to do it for you I can recommend excaliburcreations.com and I believe mark s does work for hire.

• Like 1

i have been trying to teach my self more and more with vectorizing. so i found your image and traced it. I dont know if this is what you want but hopefully it will work. I am only doing this to try and teach my self.

ranger.eps

• Like 4

i have been trying to teach my self more and more with vectorizing. so i found your image and traced it. I dont know if this is what you want but hopefully it will work. I am only doing this to try and teach my self.

I didnt open your file but I have to give you credit for trying to learn. Way to go.

• Like 1

Thanks Coaster 36. Thats the way i believe in learning. Is just hit buttons....lol

• Like 2

Thanks Coaster 36. Thats the way i believe in learning. Is just hit buttons....lol

That is the best way to learn... and show an effort,  not just put up a photo up and ask for someone to vector it for you, I applaud you for the effort. :D  There is so much info on this forum, the USCUTTER.com support website, (under how to vector an image), youtube.com and the internet, that there should not be anyone not making an effort. after all it is their project. There are also plenty of people out there, who get paid to vector. If you don't want to make an effort to learn, then hire them.. You have the software of your choice, learn how to use it. There are many tutorials on how to use your software..  take time to read them and view them.. How do you expect to learn how to use your software, if you have no clue how to use it. ....Read and view videos... there are many, many out there....

• Like 2

Thats exactly how I learned. Id push a button and see what happened. If that didnt work Id control Z and undo the last step. Trial and error and this forum thought me all I know. 

Keep trying new things and teach yourself something new every time you open the programs. 

I really appreciate the repsonses. I used vinylmaster pro when i started out. Then moved on tp signblazer and inkscape. I have to learned alot from this site. But there is alot i dont know. So thank each everyone on this site for making one the most enjoyable forums i have been part of.

• Like 1