jgeck90

Issues exporting from Corel Draw X6

Hello, i recently upgraded to Corel X6. Here is what happens when i try to simply export to Signcut. I had X5 before and never had an issue. I could design something and export straight to Signcut and save it as a SC file and i wouldn't save it at all in Corel Draw.

Any help would be appreciated.

post-25948-0-88668300-1363742279_thumb.j

Thanks for your reply.

What is the launcher?

I tried to export and tried saving and opening it in sign cut but still get the error.

It's the 'application launcher', right under text on the top bar. Has a little red thing on the bottom of it. Click on it, and your cutting software should be in the drop down menu. Click signcut, and the image should open directly into signcut.

If that don't work, try save, export as an eps, then 'import' into signcut.

is that problem just on that file or all files?   post the file, see if there is a problem that your not seeing..

Everything. I import it as a JPEG. I have no clue why it says something about PDF.

post-25948-0-25501500-1364022961_thumb.j

Why do you click bitmap, mode,  black and white, line drawing? 

You can go straight to trace, low quality image, and its done.

Why do you click bitmap, mode,  black and white, line drawing? 

You can go straight to trace, low quality image, and its done.

It's just a habbit since most of my stuff is in color when i import it to Corel. This also has nothing to do with my question. B)

Everything. I import it as a JPEG. I have no clue why it says something about PDF.

I meant post the vector file you created...  the jpeg file won't help... if you can post the vector file we can see if it is a good cuttable file...

Well i does have something to do with your question. You are putting in an unnecessary step into the process, i was trying to eliminate the problem but you obviously know better. 

It's just a habbit since most of my stuff is in color when i import it to Corel. This also has nothing to do with my question. B)
  • Like 1

Making it black and white wouldn't have anything to do with exporting is what i was trying to get at. Wasn't trying to sound like a dick.........