Sign in to follow this  
SeeJaysPlace

Reflective Vinyl..

I like it, wonder if theres a way you can have an image during the day, and at night have the reflective create a completely different image :P

• Like 1

I had red so i just put it on my truck just now.. i like it alot..  not sure if the wife will when she gets home LoL.. i tend to put stickers everywhere lol 

• Like 1

I like it, wonder if theres a way you can have an image during the day, and at night have the reflective create a completely different image :P

Yes, I saw pictures of a black vehicle that had black reflective on it.  It blended in so well you could barely see it during daylight.  But at night, it jumped right out at you.  I'll look to see if I can find it.  

Yes, I saw pictures of a black vehicle that had black reflective on it.  It blended in so well you could barely see it during daylight.  But at night, it jumped right out at you.  I'll look to see if I can find it.  

around here that is a couple of our local sheriff vehicles

Is it a Hummer or a Jeep with the searcit  board on the lower part of the doors