ladysewnsew

RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

What on earth is wrong with SCAL Pro.. I work hours on a project SAVE it and everything only to have it disappear!!  I save the project in a folder and I save it in favorites and I turn around and its gone.. Where who knows ARGH!!!! 

Does anyone have this problem?  Where does the design go?

Thank you for allowing me to vent and I hope someone can tell me what is wrong

have you tried using SEARCH on your computer?,  You should be able to have your computer search your files by  file name. if it is still there.

• Like 1

The tutorial suggests to save on the Desktop . That is where I save my files . Always has worked good for me .

Are you looking for the files while you are using SCALP or u you searching with some other program 

on your hard drive make a folder named something like "ladysewnsew" inside that one save your work in customer specific folders or ones with descriptive names like "patriotic, memorial, birds, etc) otherwise in no time you will not be able to find anything in the clutter.  unless you don't so enough work to create that many files LOL

That is what I did I have a folder I called my vinyl designs. I saved it on my c drive.. I go in SCAL and go to open project and the file is there but its blank.. when I saved it and used it a couple of times then next time I go back its just blank.. Its happened more than once.. I have alot of experience working with files and programs and saving my work etc but in this program ugh.. It just is blank.. I designed my business card took me a few hours saved it went back the next day edited some stuff on it saved it again and a few days later noticed a problem with it went back in to edit it and it was a completely blank page no design at all.. Some features are outstanding other things I just do not like with SCAL.. I think I will use inkscape to design from now on and then import it from inkscape this way I don't waste time designing and then loosing my work..