gcextreme

new here need help on purchase

stay away from 10 oz banners - they are good for indoors only - if you need any 3x5 I have a bunch at 6 each + shipping.  On the cutting software download the cutmaster 2 or 3 from graphtecs website to cut directly from illy

quick question..

how well will the vinyl stick to and stay on these banners??

http://www.uscutter.com/GreenStar-10oz-Banner-Blank-Asst-Colors-Hemmed-Grommetted

check this thread on that particlular banner material

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/39516-how-long-should-you-expect-a-banner-to-last/?hl=banner

Ok got ya... i just want a banner for my booth at the bike show and stuff... mostly indoor use....

Yohooo..

Just got 3 boxes of stuff...vinyl and supplies....now just waiting on my graphtec...lol

My graphtec should arrive Friday according the ups tracking info...woohoo cant wait....

hey extreme soon ur wife is goin to be jealous of ur machine lol.. you will be spending more time with your machine than her...lmao...my gurl gets mad cuz i spend tomuch time cutting n then she goes to sleep alone lol.

Well im at work....the ups guy should be bringing my graphtec very soon....then later i can take it home and start the fun...

On a side note..i visited member mopar's shop last nite...he has a great setup, gave me lots of good information and walked me thru setting blade depth etc...i was very impressed with his setup....he does alot and is very good at it.

I now know that him and others have alot of $$$$ invested into it....im not sure if i ever wanna make it to that level...i just wanna do stuff for myself, family and friends, and some of my website clients.....and sell some stuff online....so im sure my graphtec will do that for many years...

• Like 2

And now the longest hours of the day... the time between when your new toy(s) arrive and when you can play with them...

Yeah i know..sad thing is i have to work til 6...then the wife and i have to go to town to get groceries....so i wont get much time tonight to do anything...then tomorrow i have to work from 6am-12...so i wont get to it til saturday afternoon.

:(

Yeah i know..sad thing is i have to work til 6...then the wife and i have to go to town to get groceries....so i wont get much time tonight to do anything...then tomorrow i have to work from 6am-12...so i wont get to it til saturday afternoon. :(

That is just wrong - you get a new cool toy you should be able to enjoy this special moment! . . .but i am married and understand  :'(

Yeah and after work on saturday i have to go out of town to my parents so it will have to wait til sunday...:(

Photo shows the boxes standing on their ends, while the printed icons indicate "This End Up" in the OTHER direction.

Uh-Oh.

Hopefully nothing was damaged by this mishandling.

the carriage should have been taped to the side to keep it from moving and should be ok . . . .

that is a thing of beauty - if the tape is like that on new printers it is great to keep for taping ends of vinyl rolls , easy off and leaves no resedue . . .fyi

What tools are needed for putting it and the stand together...so i can bring some home from my toolbox at work..