Jegrant

Help Skipping letters in words

I ran into a similiar issue this morning.
I'm cutting a large (47" x 60"ish) and it seems to have cut the print out - with the exception of 2 rows of text at the very bottom (47" side).

It just seems to have cleanly left of that part of the picture. When I went to check on it - it had stopped and moved back into the "start" position like it always does like it was finished- when I noticed that it didn't cut that text. I think everything else is there- I will check again tonight.

My pc seemed to have "fallen asleep" and I'm wondering if it lost communcations at that point -or if it's something funky with the software seeings that it was a large graphic...

Any ideas would be helpful.

If I change my mat size to move everything else off of the matt - would it just cut the text that I am missing? I don't want to try to re-cut the whole thing if it's all there for fear that it might be off just a bit and I'd run into a problem.

Make sure and turn off all screen savers and energy savers for your computer..  And Serial or keyspan adapter is the best way to go.

You can just cut that text again,

thank you!
I've never run into this before- but it's a new PC so I must have my settings to sleep faster. Plus this took a long time to cut because of the detail- size.

Thanks again!

thank you!

I've never run into this before- but it's a new PC so I must have my settings to sleep faster. Plus this took a long time to cut because of the detail- size.

Thanks again!

I put all my energy savings  screensavers to: NEVER....