EclecticGrafix

Newbie in Virginia

Hello and thank you ahead of time. I've been using my GCC Expert 24 to cut vinyl airbrush stencils (Oracal 810) for about a year. Just started making decal recently. I use Corel X5 as my graphics platform but I only have a basic grasp on it so far.

I've learned more here on 5 days than I was able to accidently teach myself in a year.

Again thanks

Chuck

Welcome from San Diego, Ca!

For cutting the airbrush stencil, how well is the adhesion property? Are you able to remove it and reapply to a different area if needed? I've always wanted to try cutting a stencil out. Thanks!

For cutting the airbrush stencil, how well is the adhesion property? Are you able to remove it and reapply to a different area if needed? I've always wanted to try cutting a stencil out. Thanks!

The Oracal 810 is "low tack" so it won't lift paint when the stencil is removed. So far I've never had a problem with it. I've used it on all kinds of surfaces and textures with no issue. As long as it doesn't get dirty when you apply it you can pick it up and move or adjust it with no issue. it cuts and weeds the same as any other vinyl.

Hello and welcome from the "tip top of Virginia"...a stones throw from WV!

Sue2

You close to Unger WV. ?

You close to Unger WV. ?

Winchester close enough?

Sue2

Yep I live in southern WV. But travel Va. And WV. A lot have been there many times have done signage in martinsburg WV Charles town and all thru that area.