Sign in to follow this  
arcticmonster

a few of the small stuff we did

Remember, we just got the machine about a month ago. The deer head, my girlfriend weeded that one. I screwed up a few so decided to let the one with more patience do it. Already got a few that want those for their camp.

2012-06-22_18-26-26_176.jpg

2012-07-01_18-30-01_173.jpg

2012-07-01_19-26-51_176.jpg

2012-07-01_19-29-38_704.jpg

2012-07-01_19-35-27_278.jpg

2012-07-10_21-58-16_684.jpg

2012-07-10_22-40-51_22.jpg

Yep, that's exactly what's pictured ----- I know because I got the same colors with my SC, including the lime green and pink, which I am still wondering how to utilize.

Yep, that's exactly what's pictured ----- I know because I got the same colors with my SC, including the lime green and pink, which I am still wondering how to utilize.

Lime green makes a good, contrasting outline border against a lot of colors of lettering, and the pink is perfect for when "Race for the Cure" comes to town.

Forgot to mention, the deer head is awesome. Is that custom or the file available somewhere?

I have used the PINK to create some Save the Boobies stickers (for fun and for a laugh).

Lime green, some have asked me for the Marijuana plant cutout. Haven't done it yet.

and yes, it's the greenstar starter package.

My workshop, which will be 12 x 16 should be finished enough to move inside soon, then I can get setup to do some good work.

Forgot to mention, the deer head is awesome. Is that custom or the file available somewhere?

I got it from here. http://depositphotos.com/home_buyer.php

I had registered to get 5 free images a day for 7 days. I only got a few when I noticed my paypal was setup to take $59 a month, so when I cancelled that, it cancelled my other free images.

I will post it. here for you.

There you go. I cut it with my SC 34" at fastest speed with 13g's of weight. At first I cut it slower, but it would kinda screw up the Vinyl.

I changed cutters, one with more long ANGLE. not sure on the degree.

deer.eps

• Like 1