Sign in to follow this  
Laceylp

I was ripped off...need help

I bought an ornate cross for a t-shirt from foreign web site and it is a small cross in jpeg. Needless to say this is a pain cause I was using as a prototype t-shirt for customer tomorrow. Does anyone have any ideas on how to transfer this to vector or have anything like it? Thanks for any and all help with this one.

This is the only size too so small. I can't do a thing with it. Just not talented enough yet...so disappointed that I paid for crap image that I loved.

Thanks for any help!

Lacey

post-3516-0-85208600-1336336073.jpg

I appreciate you trying you can send to email at lacey0304@yahoo.com is it's easier. I'm so pissed at myself. I usually never buy this stuff and the one time I decide this is the right thing to do..get ripped off. Thanks for your help.

Sorry I added wrong one. I honestly thought last night it was a vector when I purchased it and thought...what a deal! Joke is on me need to read first. Sorry. I'm so trying to make this work. One sent to my email did not open in coral....do not know what the issues are.

That is a pretty nice cross. If your still waiting on a vector. Ill run it trough inkscape for you.

• Like 1

Here is what I went with and I'm happy with it but wish I could have used the other cross...maybe for mine. Thanks for all assistance.post-3516-0-31695800-1336351135.jpgpost-3516-0-25264600-1336351187.jpg

YES! I have issues when ready to cut with nodes. I use signblazer and when cutting it jerks around. I try and node edit and I end up messing it up. I can not say enough how much I appreciate everyone's help. If anyone wants the sinner and saved design I can post them in eps. I still will use this cross only on my shirts. LOL

THANK YOU ALL!!

Lacey

When doing a design like this make Half perfect and mirror and join. Half the work that way.

Mark