Ok so it might not be as fancy as some of you guys with trailers, but for the time being it should suit my need when going to out door shows.

Now just need to figure out if I should make alot of premade stuff to sell, or take custom orders and ship them out. And suggestions?

post-7764-0-79825400-1335392257.jpg

Ive been looking to buy one, but didnt wanna shell out the money right now. Then lastnight my fiancee called me and told me a lady was selling that for $60. Figured why not!

And slice&dice, its like a tent with tarps, but you can open the front of it and use it as shelter / booth / pretty much anything you want outside

They work great. Its like a portable carport around here.. Thats what Sams Club sells for round 199 I am not sure on the cost.. Still a great deal for 60 bucks...

They work great. Its like a portable carport around here.. Thats what Sams Club sells for round 199 I am not sure on the cost.. Still a great deal for 60 bucks...

About $125.00 here and the sides are extra at a local discount store.

Dan

I thought that they went for $100-200 so figured why not. Its very sturdy and should work well I think.

Oh and the lady came down $10, because her husband had put a small hole in the side tearing it down. Im just going to put some silver vinyl over it and forget about it!!

Duct tape the hole !!! The most verdsatile stuff on the planet :) . If you put tape on the inside also ,it helps hold betterer :)

Those work great, I have a couple I use around the pool in the cooler months. You can get inexpensive teplacement tops and sides from a swapmeet supplier. Holefully you have one in your area. Locally they even sell replacements made out of a mesh material that helps in the hotter months and one with "sky lights". Great find!

• Like 1

Those work great, I have a couple I use around the pool in the cooler months. You can get inexpensive teplacement tops and sides from a swapmeet supplier. Holefully you have one in your area. Locally they even sell replacements made out of a mesh material that helps in the hotter months and one with "sky lights". Great find!

Ill have to look into the "sky light" style! It gets pretty warm in there!

I was in RiteAid pharmacy this morning and noticed they're selling a double-wide banquet tent (with windows in the sides).

Although I have a storefront retail location and don't need to work inside this tent, I decided to put it up right outside my front door to attract more attention, adding lettering/banners onto it.

Photos to follow, when the installation is finished.

Thanks for the excellent promotional idea, AbsoluteCustoms.