Vinyl Expressions

Love this forum!

Hello, my name is Jamie, I live in Zanesville Ohio. I am a girls little league softball coach and i coach k - 6th grade. All my girls last year were wanting decals for the windows so i decided to by a cutter. Well, that turned into something big! My daughter started coming home with all these parents and kids wanting decals, so we turned ourselves into "Vinyl expressions". Now i have almost to much work and havnt even advertised yet! I have been reading this forum for a good while and am on here everyday, Its great! I had a problem with the validation part so i started this account. So, i just wanted to say hey, and a big thanks to all the people throwing out advice! ( Heatpress just arrived today )!

• Like 1

Welcome, Jamie.

Noticed you are making decals & about to start with t-shirts. Best of luck, and you'll be kept even busier, no doubt.

When you said "I had a problem with the validation part" were you referring to SignBlazer ELEMENTS cutter software?

I can only assume that you've searched this forum and figured out by now that there isn't any ongoing support for that program and validation codes are unavailable. You basically just have to bypass that first screen, and continue using SBE as a free trial version forever.

Jamie, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are off to a great start.

Jay

Hello from the great smokey mountains in wnc nascar and moonshine capital of th world.isn't it great when a small hobby turns into a lucrative business?

I hope you have much fun and success on your journey.

Welcome, Jamie.

Noticed you are making decals & about to start with t-shirts. Best of luck, and you'll be kept even busier, no doubt.

When you said "I had a problem with the validation part" were you referring to SignBlazer ELEMENTS cutter software?

I can only assume that you've searched this forum and figured out by now that there isn't any ongoing support for that program and validation codes are unavailable. You basically just have to bypass that first screen, and continue using SBE as a free trial version forever.

I think it is the validation for this forum that he is talking about . Guests can not do what members can & I think it has changed to a min of 25 posts to do certain priviledges .

Welcome, Jamie.

If you search you can find a UK patch that gives you SBE unlocked with no pop-up screens. That is how mine is. SBE for signwizard uk