Geeky

Choosing US Cutter already proven to be the right decision.

On Monday Nov. 28 after a lot of time trying to decide if I really wanted to spend my money (which I don't have very much of right now) on trying to get into something like vinyl cutters and all the fun things that go along with them, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a cutter with some starter supplies. I bought the 34" SC series here http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_6349wt_1163 . Right after I sent payment I started browsing around uscutter.com and seen that they had the cutter I just ordered listed as out of stock and expected to see my order canceled like most companies would have done. The next morning the auction listing I bought from was pulled stating "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available." Now I was really getting worried that I was going to have to start trying to decide which one I wanted to buy instead.

After a few days I was getting impatient waiting for a tracking number or an order cancellation to show up in my inbox and instead I received 3 boxes on my doorstep and was very pleased that my new toy had already arrived. While trying to get these large boxes into my house (bad back not cooperating very well) I noticed the name on the cutter box was not what I had ordered, instead of cancelling my order, which any other company would have done, I had received a rather nice upgrade from the model I had ordered. Instead of the 34" SC series I was sent the 36" Creation PCUT Cutter.

If this is any indication of what kind of company US Cutter is and the quality of service I can expect from them, I will not hesitate in giving them every bit of my future business.

Thank You US Cutter

wow! The 36" pcut with stand alone sells for almost $600. You got a great deal! I have a 24" Pcut and can honestly say it's a great cutter.

Same here , as professional as it gets !!!

My only problem now is deciding if I should call and complain that I didn't receive the Ultimate ClipArt deSIGN Mini Pack that was supposed to come with it, or just be happy that I got such a great upgrade.

my philosophy is to treat others as you want to be treated . I am sure they will send it to you either way . I always look at how it fits on the other foot . Being in business , , that will happen sooner or later . Karma is a good thing IMO :)

I plan on buying a heat press, a dye sub printer, and lots of supplies within the next few weeks and with the treatment I received today I wont even bother looking elsewhere for any of it, so I hope I make it pay off for them.

USC ROCKS!!!!!!! They have always shipped my products to me, had them in 2 days flat! Wooo Hooo.

Call them or send in a support ticket, they will send your cd to you, no problem at all I'm sure.

Welcome and good luck with that Pcut, it's an awesome machine! B)

Being from the North (Canada) I was hesitant at ordering my cutter from UScutter. I'm glad I did they are awesome at customer service and will continue to trust any and all orders from them.

USC has always treated me great..If I have a question about a product I call or email..They respond with factual info and paperwork to back up thier claims.I would not hesitate buying most anything from USC..Good luck with your new venture..

I hear Canada for these type of products you can sell at a much higher dollar than here in the states..I would get into making custom glass mugs (sandblasting)..I was part of a thread where someone from Canada was claiming to sell bar mugs up your way for $50.00 buck each...LOL..I know sounds far fetched but they claim they sell em frequently at that crazy price :rolleyes:

Good luck... ;D

USC has always treated me great..If I have a question about a product I call or email..They respond with factual info and paperwork to back up thier claims.I would not hesitate buying most anything from USC..Good luck with your new venture..

I hear Canada for these type of products you can sell at a much higher dollar than here in the states..I would get into making custom glass mugs (sandblasting)..I was part of a thread where someone from Canada was claiming to sell bar mugs up your way for $50.00 buck each...LOL..I know sounds far fetched but they claim they sell em frequently at that crazy price :rolleyes:

Good luck... ;D

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking about it. I have recently ventured into making t-shirts and sublimation products. Trying to offer as much as possible so I can start up a website in the future, I hear that's the way to go. In keeping this a home based business part-time, I am really enjoying this. Less stressed and creative fun. To think this all started because I decided to buy a cutter from UScutter which also led me to this Forum. A BIG THANK YOU

Good luck... ;D

Hey Stetty ,

I agree , USC does sets the standard !!! I was wondering why you were missing off & on for some times now .. thanks to your last post , I figured it out .. You have been going up north & selling mugs amongst other activities ... send me a post card on your next trip :thumbsup:

Now Roger you know I can't keep you from running up to the border to meet your sweetie!!!!LOL..

I am in my busy Xmas shipping season..Not too much time to visit these last few days or weeks or what its been..LOL...I am seeing a really big spike in shipping this week and hopefully a bigger one dollar wise next week..I had a emplyee call in today and already for tomarrow so it's not lookin good for me this week..I am having to really work much harder than I want too..Hard on a ole man with a broken back and 3 ruptured discs huh...Oh well another pain pill down and back to the slave mine!!! will talk soon...

Hilarious " Stetty " :lol::bear:

Since getting my Graphics Art Designer degree ... I will design a tattoo to go with your existing tattoo

:wub:

Stetty