lee157

Anybody got input on LG Chem VIZUON CAL 6000 ???

Hi,

I'm new to the whole game of vinyl graphics will be getting my first cutter PCUT 25" I won on ebay sometime next week.

I have been doing HOURS of reading about Vinyl and think I have decided Oracal 651 is what I will be using,,,

BUT,,,

I found some great pricing on the LG Chem VIZUON CAL 6000 ,,,,, the trouble is I can't find much feedback on it.

I would appreciate any feedback I can get on it, mostly be lettering work trucks and construction equipment and may use it on some corrugated lawn signs but then I may be buying cheap stuff for that depending on how much I use (no point having a lot of unused vinyl laying around).

By the way I'm Lee

Hi Lee, welcome to the forums. I dont know about that vinyl, but I hope someone can help.

Just wanted to welcome you  :thumbsup:

Hello,

I have a friend who has a vinyl supply company.

He has just completed testing LG vinyl and says it is some of the best he has seen.

As this is second hand and i have never used LG vinyl please take it as that.

I would buy some, test that you are happy with it before buying any huge quantities.

Trust this helps.

Jerry from SignBlazer,

I used LG when I first started...in fact until I moved away from the supplier who carried it. I liked it. Easy to work,easy to weed,and never any complaints.

I use it.  I get it from JSIsign.com

I've been very happy with it.  Weeds easily, applies well, and I haven't had any issues of it fading. 

Hi and thanks for the welcome!!

I was referring to JSIsign when I said I found some decent pricing,

Called them and they are sending me a color sheet, from my monitor some look identical so I want to SEE colors before I order.

They said it was replacing their other high end lines and they were completely happy with it,,, of course what else is a salesman gonna say??

At this point I am pretty sure I will try the LG first, once I get up and running I'll report back but in the mean time it would be great to hear more reports from others.

I'm sure I will have lots of questions once I get my PCUT and try to get running.

i use lg also and like it , nor have i had any complaints on it either and it is cheaper.  :rockon:  lol i like these new guys you added.

:lam: i think sometimes mine would like to do that to me  :thumbsup: 

lue anne

Just got my shipment of free stuff from Harbor and it included the LG stuff, but we have no use for it. I just wanted the vinyl.

:-

I got 4 boxes from Harbor yesterday. 2 were the LG vinyl and 2 were samples of Banner material. What a deal.