Sign in to follow this  
rowpedal

CE 5000/ when I send text to cutter

Hey everyone, I just got my ce5000 60 and was just trying it out last night and actually cut some names out with robo master pro but this morning I tried to do the same thing and when I send my text to the cutter it starts up for one sec and then stops,,whats up with that,,have I changed a setting im not aware of,,,thanks in advance for your help

You might have changed the hpgl turn the machine off then hold the up arrow as you turn the machine on and that will bring it back to factory default...

Hey everyone, I just got my ce5000 60 and was just trying it out last night and actually cut some names out with robo master pro but this morning I tried to do the same thing and when I send my text to the cutter it starts up for one sec and then stops,,whats up with that,,have I changed a setting im not aware of,,,thanks in advance for your help

Does the screen say no media? If so just hit the enter button again & she should start cutting.

Does the screen say no media? If so just hit the enter button again & she should start cutting.

Hey guys I really appreciatte the quick responses,,I havent had a chance to retry the machine ive been tied up with other obligations but tomorrow I will try your suggestions and let you know what happens. This forum appears to be a great place to get answers,,and again I appreciatte your responses. thanks

Well guys I beleive I found my problem, When I would hit text to write my name it brings up the dialouge box and in that box the outline check box must be checked apparently. After looking at my manual that is what it said to do first.It worked fine after that but I have another question though,,,Why does my cutter advance about 14 inches of vinyl before it starts cutting. Im sure its got something to do with my vinyl size settings. I guess you can tell this is all new for me but thanks for your help

In your production manager if your using Felxi..set the lead edge to 0..If your not using Flexi then your cutting manager should have something similar..Change it to zero and you should be set...Hope it helps

In your production manager if your using Felxi..set the lead edge to 0..If your not using Flexi then your cutting manager should have something similar..Change it to zero and you should be set...Hope it helps

When you start your macine look at the screen and make sure its set on roll1

When you start your macine look at the screen and make sure its set on roll1

Thanks everyone. Your help is priceless it's very comforting to know I can get quick answers from a group of pros like you guys. I probably will need you again soon

I am purchasing corel draw x5 and I most likely need advice on it also. I have got to wait until I get another payday before I get the software Is there another software that you would suggest besides flexi. It's out of my price range