Sign in to follow this  
hwangstar

ZENcut Black Series READING AS PRINTER

I just purchased the 24' zencut black series and I can't install the driver for it

I have 64 bit drive windows 7. ASUS K72J

ALSO I can't follow these instructions step by step. Theyre false

\\\\\\\\2.1.2 Step 1: Connection

Cutter control via USB

Install cutter USB drivers, which were delivered by GCC. Please use the instructions given

by cutter manual.

Cutter control via COM port (serial)

Make sure, that cutter and serial Windows port are configured identically.

You´ll find this port configuration in the system Control Panel under:

System/Hardware/Device Manager/Ports/Communications Port. Select via double click the

respective port (e. g. COM1) and activate Port Settings.

Default settings are: Bits per second: 9600 or 19200, Data bits: 8, Parity: None, Stop bits:

1, Flow control: Hardware\\\\\\\

Could this be one of those problems that the keyspan gizmo is supposed to fix? Not trying to sound like a know it all, I know nothing. But I keep reading "buy a keyspan or you'll be sorry".

Could this be one of those problems that the keyspan gizmo is supposed to fix? Not trying to sound like a know it all, I know nothing. But I keep reading "buy a keyspan or you'll be sorry".

PM sent.

ZENcut Black Series READING AS PRINTER

That's right just select the Zencut and your default "PRINTER" and you should be good to go. If not you may have to delete the other printers if they cause a conflict.

Are you on a USB connection?.....If so, you may have to "tweak" USB printer support...But it has been a while for me so I can not quite remember how to do it....Also, sometimes you have to turn your printer off so it does not conflict with the pltter....

I'm using a parallel to USB adapter. I can't install the driver so I thought it would work. But my great cut cant do anything with the plotter

wow. i really wish this post had an answer to the problem. same exact thing is happening to me....

Contact us cutter support they can help walk you through it .

Dan