livinloudgraphics

todays graphics

I believe that the "little deer head" is trademarked by browning international... typically it is only 3-4" tall.

I "thought" that too thats why I didn't through any names out and was wondering how competitive "some others" may be on the pricing of them

my buddy works for a outdoor store so he gets the go ahead from his dealer to make stuff like this and i dont charge for this logo i do a buy one get one free deal so basically its free .... with the purchase of a non trademarked logo :) :) :)

Looks like the application tape you're using doesn't like your backing paper. I had that problem too. Not sure if you've ever tried one with RLA (Release Liner Adhesive), but it helps to make your product look even more professional unless you're installing them.

As well as a paper trimmer. If the vinyl you're using has a grid on the back, just sit a light next to the paper trimmer and you can line up that grid and square off a decal in just a second, make it look even better.

Just an idea!

" If the vinyl you're using has a grid on the back, just sit a light next to the paper trimmer and you can line up that grid and square off a decal in just a second, make it look even better."

I agree totally. I have recently picked up on this. I use Oracal 751 which has a grid on the back. I picked up a cheap LED clamp light that I clamp to the cutter. When the design is cut I bend the light underneath the vinyl and cut the grid lines. Works great !!

livinloudgraphics Great cuts !!. I cant really tell is the second picture of the turtle layered ?

I picked up a 12" guillotine style cutter at Walmart for $25, works great for cutting those smaller graphics straight.

I have a X-Acto Cutter from Staples works great. Wish I had spent money on the laser one though.

DBrooke May I ask what brand the cutter is ?

I use a easy slide cutter I am looking to replace :)

It's a Swingline. Cuts up to 12", works great for all the smaller decals. Really good for when I do a line of 3"x3" decals like ducks or deer tracks. I cut down the grid on the back with my scissors so I end up with a piece 24" long but only about 4" wide. I just run it through and keep cutting. Keeps them uniform looking.