KRutherford

Cant find my cutter in add set up!

Trying to use Flexi sign pro With my COPAM 2500. When i go to send the cut it asks to add set up . Gives me a list of cutters but COPAM is not listed.. What can i do?

Contact SAI. They can provide you free support for buying their software and drivers for your cutter.

Also check their downloads and updates. Alot of times it is within there for additional cutters.

Otherwise I am not sure what plotters cross check with that one??? Maybe someone else here does.

You are correct on 8.1 ... Contact SAI. and give them your license number, They will help you out, or if you can afford it, upgrade to a newer version. Once you have already purchased Flexi, it does not cost as much to upgrade. Sorry can't help you.

• Like 1

well i got the flexi disc from a friend , (burnt Disc) .. will this be a issue?? :blink:

you don't get support with pirated software. Your support system is whoever gave you a burnt disc. Or in your case, you got what you paid for...NOTHING!!! Goodluck with that. Try Signblazer

Is that a question or a statement :huh: I can't determine that from reading the thread ... I would assume getting the disc from a friend means free , but maybe not . If is was a staement , i wondered how you knew ?

@ rodger it was a statement being someone replied "you get what you paid for which is nothing" but on that note i GAVE it to him being someone gave it to me just a return of a favor trying to help someone out who is just getting in this field but im really sorry KRutherford that it didnt work

@ rodger it was a statement being someone replied "you get what you paid for which is nothing" but on that note i GAVE it to him being someone gave it to me just a return of a favor trying to help someone out who is just getting in this field but im really sorry KRutherford that it didnt work

so your (helping) by promoting the use of pirated software, by passing it around?.....Geesh!!!!

So, actually KRutherford, .....livinloudgraphics, is your tech support for the burnt FlexisignPro 8.1 disc. You should be contacting him directly for YOUR FlexisignPro8.1 burnt disc support.

• Like 2