Hello,

I do alot of Automobile interiors and Custom Audio installs. I'm looking to expand my services and adding a new income to our shop. I want start selling T-shirts and take advantage of havinga in house vinyl machine to use in my audio installs. I Would like to get help on finding a vinyl cutter that will be the best for cutting the thicker sandblasting material and t-shirt vinyl. Thanks for your time..

Any suggestions .. Copam or p- cut? Going to be used on t- shirts and sandblast vinyl used daily.. Help please!

I don't have any experience with the P-Cut , but have read good things about them . I bought the Copam because of being in the professional category & rated for full time use . They are the 1rst cutter in that stage & if i was more sure when I bought , i might have upgraded to the Zen series ( available now , not when I bought ) .. but it gets to be a " Where do you stop " issue as every upgrade if worth the difference FROM the last cutter :) . Copam !!! ( or Zen IF not that much more :) )

The main difference seems to be in tracking long decals . I do mainly truck doors etc & the longest decal I have made is 6' . The Copam is the best bargain/value if you are staying in that range of decal IMO ... but any of the cutters do a great job on decals that are not 20' long .

It isn't a waste of money no matter what lesser cost cutter you buy , as if things take off , that cutter pays for the better cutter . if things don't take off , any cutter is good for personal use & small business use . It is always best to have a back-up of everything in business .. especially a cutter .

If you can afford it go with the co Pam the p cut is a good cutter and will pay for it self quickly then you can up grade to a professional cutter with the profits if you feel the need.

Dan