livinloudgraphics

how can i

i have this image that someone send me thru a email it was a jpeg then i done something to make it a bmp. i was wondering how i could convert this image so i could cut it in flexi any how to will be greatly apreciated thanks

i have this image that someone send me thru a email it was a jpeg then i done something to make it a bmp. i was wondering how i could convert this image so i could cut it in flexi any how to will be greatly apreciated thanks

what version of Flexi do you have?

• Like 1

8.1v1

IF it is Flexi Pro, just open the pic, select it, then at the menu bar, click Bitmap, then vectorize. Play with the various different options til you get one that is good.

this video will show you exactly how:

• Like 1

im trying to do this for a friend can you help me? i was follow how you did the dog but it got me lost after mins cause its not looking rite please help

post-17596-0-61434800-1309494205_thumb.j

It isn't looking right because that image is WAYYY too small to successfully fully vectorize.

You would basically have to re-create the artwork from scratch if this is all you had.

What VM is talking about is that the image you posted is way too small to help with..It's quality isnt good enough to vector..Least I think thats whats being said...Do you have a higher quality file to work with?

this is the lastest one ive found im trying to keep the zipper but she dont want the writing in the middle of the zipper ive tryed to vectorize it but its not coming out the way i like but if someone can help me

post-17596-0-49201200-1309583069_thumb.p

Now THAT one can be vecotrized!!! GOOD JOB!!! The other one was just too small and too low of resolution to even get a start on.... It's the old garbage in garbage out theory- you input low resolution image, you will get sub-par not up to snuff out when you try to vector....

I will see what I can do with it. You will definitely loose gradients and shadowing in the vector version though.