crippledasspimp

hey guys just bought a cutter

Welcome!! make everyone talk great about you and your work!!

Postcards on bulletin board at Post Office......

That is how I met Bay & Ash , I seen their picture in the post office ...

All good points :thumbsup: . I gave personalized decals away made from specialty prism vinyl . While vinyl decals are very common place around here . Very few had seen the specialty vinyl , especially with people's names involved .

• Like 1

thanks guys, i mistaking bought the 12 inch, would the 28 inch be better or should i let this one pay for the other one? i'll be doing it for a hobby or side job.

That is how I met Bay & Ash , I seen their picture in the post office ...

LOL best one yet!!!

• Like 1

LOL best one yet!!!

I met Rodger when they found his pic in the post office that stated "Lost, pink fluffy tutu, with foreign black hair, from ape like legs " If found PLEASE call Rodger at 1-800 Need My Fluffy TUTU wwwwwwhhaahhaahahahahahaha weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanks guys, i mistaking bought the 12 inch, would the 28 inch be better or should i let this one pay for the other one? i'll be doing it for a hobby or side job.

IMO , It would depend on how much it would cost to return it . A back-up cutter is always great to have even if a hobby . I'm guessing I would keep it & let it pay for the nest cutter :) .

I met Rodger when they found his pic in the post office that stated "Lost, pink fluffy tutu, with foreign black hair, from ape like legs " If found PLEASE call Rodger at 1-800 Need My Fluffy TUTU wwwwwwhhaahhaahahahahahaha weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HEHE , that is a WEAK come-back Ash !!! Ya gotta get the facts right.. i put the PINK tag on Bayotle before you showed up .. don't try to label me with it :) . Bayotle has the largest , mostest completest colection Of Barbie Dolls & has anything you can imagine in PINK !!! plus alot of things nobody wants to imagine in PINK ........ :) .. you stick to the X-Factor auditions :D

( I didn't get the " foreign black hair " part :huh:? you been drinkin ? :) )