vinylmotivations

Large Baseball Decals

This is my second attempt at printing with my Epson WF1100, Laminating (by hand mind you) and then contour cutting with my LP24!!!

These I am most definitely satisfied with!

For those of you that would like to see the WF1100 in action I have videos on YouTube!!!!

post-13895-0-05918000-1306465624_thumb.j

post-13895-0-79418300-1306465624_thumb.j

post-13895-0-36875500-1306465625_thumb.j

post-13895-0-88261000-1306465625_thumb.j

HEY!!!! You copied that off the net!!! I saw that the other day on a website forum!!!!

heehheheehhe

Good work there bud!!!!! :thumbsup::D

HEY!!!! You copied that off the net!!! I saw that the other day on a website forum!!!!

heehheheehhe

Good work there bud!!!!! :thumbsup::D

LOL I actually have no idea where it came from. The team provided the artwork and that was it. LOL Hopefully no one will fuss about it or that it is not copywritten :(

Thanks tho.... this set turned out a TON better than the last ones for the teams helmets.

Just goes to show that the Laserpoint is a very capable machine when properly set up and adjusted with offset. I did notice the sheet of vinyl tracked slightly off kilter but it didnt seem to matter once I told SignCut where the corners were it must have made a slight compensation? Who knows. IDC it works. A lot of trial and error with the pen tool and paper to get it working right however....

Yeah, once you learn how to use the LP its a mean little bugger, I WUV mine!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blink:

Now Ash thats sooooo sweeeeet..About your machine...Now don't let your dogggie :bear: hear you say that..He might just start acting like a bear about it... ;D

Now Ash thats sooooo sweeeeet..About your machine...Now don't let your dogggie :bear: hear you say that..He might just start acting like a bear about it... ;D

No, you have that backwards Stetson, Rodger was the one confused about the Hog, Dog, and bear, I had to explain, that you can't ride a Dog, Hog, and Bear at the same time, it's vewy dangerous weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhahahhahahahah :blink:

• Like 2

I seeeeee..LMAO!!!

Oh, with these good ole boy's around here it's even more dangerous in a pink TUTU, ask Bearly he has a pic of Rodger riding a hog in his favorite TUTU weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehhehe

• Like 1

Oh, with these good ole boy's around here it's even more dangerous in a pink TUTU, ask Bearly he has a pic of Rodger riding a hog in his favorite TUTU weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehhehe

Saw that one too..Thats the question who has the banjo and whos gonna squeal first...

Saw that one too..Thats the question who has the banjo and whos gonna squeal first...

You didn't hear? Rodger almost made the evening news!!!!!! He's very talented, he can ride a Hog, playing a banjo, and still can squeal like a pig for these good ole boys in his pink TUTU wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhahaahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

You didn't hear? Rodger almost made the evening news!!!!!! He's very talented, he can ride a Hog, playing a banjo, and still can squeal like a pig for these good ole boys in his pink TUTU wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhahaahahahahahahaha

OOOOOOOOOOOOH no he didn't squeal too?? Not all at the same time..NOPE not the Roger I know he would NEVER do that are you sure it's not the dog :bear: LMAO!!!

• Like 1

You can contour cut with any cutter.....It just takes some extra effort to make sure your sheets are lined up so the cut starts where you need it to....All the eye does is position the blade and you can do the same thing with your eyes.....

• Like 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOH no he didn't squeal too?? Not all at the same time..NOPE not the Roger I know he would NEVER do that are you sure it's not the dog :bear: LMAO!!!

Thanks Stet :) , I did not even know what a tutu was before Ash brought it up , I just called them ballerina thingys ( I am wondering about his fasination about a tutu & REALLY worrying about his fasination about me in 1 :blink: YIKES ) I posted him doing a X-Factor audition ... I guess those NC boys respond that way :huh::D I bet Bay had some imput with Ash's stuff , beings PINK is involved :) .

Thanks Stet :) , I did not even know what a tutu was before Ash brought it up , I just called them ballerina thingys ( I am wondering about his fasination about a tutu & REALLY worrying about his fasination about me in 1 :blink: YIKES ) I posted him doing a X-Factor audition ... I guess those NC boys respond that way :huh::D I bet Bay had some imput with Ash's stuff beings PINK is involved :) .

This is true, after poor ole Rodge kept saying he was wearing a pink ballerina thingy, I finally had to break down and tell him the real name was a TUTU. He looked kind of shocked when he found this out. Kinda like this look :bear:

bbbbbbbuuuuuwwwhahhaahahaa