Just thought I'd throw this out there.

I finally gave in to getting a usb to serial port adapter. I was having issues even just cutting some simple text. It would die and go to 'waiting'. (I have had my LP 24" for over a year).

I bought one from staples, a staples brand, and just hooked it up and we have flawless cutting. Hope this helps someone out.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

I finally gave in to getting a usb to serial port adapter. I was having issues even just cutting some simple text. It would die and go to 'waiting'. (I have had my LP 24" for over a year).

I bought one from staples, a staples brand, and just hooked it up and we have flawless cutting. Hope this helps someone out.

bbbwwwwwwwwwwhahahahah What did I say? Who's da man? Who's da man? heeheh jking.

Glad it worked for ya :thumbsup:;)

Thanks Ash , that is kind of you & I appreciate it :)

I am using the 40$ one from Radioshack... Thus far, a GREAT adapter. Also I have noticed, I have some 10' USB cables from work that come with the SMART touch whiteboards that we install for projection screens and their pretty heavy (almost heavier than a standard premade cat5e patch cable) and I notice significant improvement using this good quality heavy USB cable as well......

Maybe a bad cord :huh: or I think the term is " null modem " cord . Do a search here .. from my memory there are differences in the cords . I would look into puttinf a serial port in so you can get a serial to serial cord for no problems at all . That is what i have .

reinstall SignCut :huh: Call or e-mail SignCut for help . Try another software to see if it is the software or a cable etc .

Email me and I'll see what I can help you with

OK , ;)

:blink: And all these posts ASH COMPUTERS how dare you not recommend a KEYSPAN adapter..OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH :blink: HOW you are slipping.....Comeon boy where is your spirit!!!LMAO!! :angel:

" internet bullys " are picking on him & me :) so we are a bit bashfull at the moment :) ... I am disappointed you were not mentioned in our group Stet ... You deserve to be included . I know you realize that is praise :thumbsup:

:blink: And all these posts ASH COMPUTERS how dare you not recommend a KEYSPAN adapter..OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH :blink: HOW you are slipping.....Comeon boy where is your spirit!!!LMAO!! :angel:

OH CRAP!!!!! GET A THAT THERE KEYSPAN!!!!! YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!! IF NOT NOW, IN THE LONG RUN!!!!

Better? hahahahaahahaahahaha

" internet bullys " are picking on him & me :) so we are a bit bashfull at the moment :) ... I am disappointed you were not mentioned in our group Stet ... You deserve to be included . I know you realize that is praise :thumbsup:

Oh, trust me, I take it as a HUGE complient when someone gives me huge props wwwwhahhahaahahahaah

I ain't NEVER been bashful, well, when I was a little kid maybe..... then came the great mouth out! HELP! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wwwhahahahaha

Sorry I haven't been seeming to attentive lately guy's, it's tourist season, and I'm swamped to death with the shops, trying to get all these t-shirts lined up, guy can't make up his mind what he wants on them!!!!! I hate that too!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Poor Stet, I'll praise ya man!!!!!! YOU IS DEE MAN!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heheeheheheh

Troll Out! heehehheheeh