BearlyRich

Did the world end today???

They were kind enough to let me know at the tractor store today that the world was supposed to end. At first I thought I better run home and get my tractor running before it ended. Then I figured I'd be better off first stopping at Starbucks to get my favorite drink before it all disappeared...

Now I'm wondering which time zone is correct for the big end? Has it ended already in China? Will the East coast go first?

If it all comes to an end, would someone please let me know. I'd surely hate to miss it :P

Oh, P.S. If it did already end and I missed it, I'd better say 'goodbye' to everyone. It was nice knowing you all. Or some of you anyway ;D

Bear , Bear , Bear :D

You better get ya another tractor store ... they must be harvesting some bad ass crops with them tractors ... or was it you doing the harvesting ? ;)

They were kind enough to let me know at the tractor store today that the world was supposed to end. At first I thought I better run home and get my tractor running before it ended. Then I figured I'd be better off first stopping at Starbucks to get my favorite drink before it all disappeared...

Now I'm wondering which time zone is correct for the big end? Has it ended already in China? Will the East coast go first?

If it all comes to an end, would someone please let me know. I'd surely hate to miss it :P

Oh, P.S. If it did already end and I missed it, I'd better say 'goodbye' to everyone. It was nice knowing you all. Or some of you anyway ;D

yep it ended... so send me all ur cutting equipment and money.

• Like 1

I hate to break this to you but everyone who will be saved is gone. Just us sinners left. Sorry but that boat left the dock. Good news is big party tonight!!!

Well buggers. Looks like we're still here. Now I'll have to wait till 2012... :blink:

In 2012 it will only end if your a Myan..not for anyone else :lol:

After their end of the calander how will they now what day it is since it just stops?? :huh::blink:

I just got an email from a local church looking for a banner for an event later today.....They should have ordered earlier but said they had other things on their mind yesterday....lol.....

• Like 1

What did the banner say? "Welcome back" :P

So we'll lose all the Mayans in 2012? Luckily for them, their calendar is circular and just keeps going. I think they also invented the Timex :D

• Like 1

What did the banner say? "Welcome back" :P

So we'll lose all the Mayans in 2012? Luckily for them, their calendar is circular and just keeps going. I think they also invented the Timex :D

I think the Myan calendar ends in 2012 if all the huplah is correct...I think the scientists insist that the Myans either got tired of continuing thier calendar or they knew something would happen in 2012..Not sure will need to brush up on my Myan sometime between now n then to getter strait..That would be only when I get caught up that is.. ;D

;D I saw on the news tonight that the NEW date for the end is now October, still the 21st I think?

They do this all the time. When will it ever end? :P

apparently, he was right! or wrong? idk.

he says he was wrong, but then goes on to say that the rapture DID happen, we just didnt notice it??