racinboy30

Two more racecars

looks sharp! where is that car racing?

That's two cars, #11 crate sportsman and #1 358 Mod, both running at Woodhaul Speedway, Woodhaul NY

Hey RaceBoy ,

Nice looking work . You printing or using cut vinyl ? REALLY nice looking work if using cut vinyl . A friend does local dirt cars with cut vinyl & does a great job also . He makes them so colorfull etc , that you can only make out what it says after looking at them sitting still . I don't think there is actually any benifit to sponsoring a racecar other than how it makes the sponsor feel . ;)

Its all cut vinyl using a copam 2500, a laptop, and signblazer. Around here sponsorships are either big or nothing. I have a car myself, finding sponsors is kinda like who you know to get you the money.

good job . I get asked about sponsoring sometimes... some go as far as only asking for ( the price of ) a set of tires to advertise . With almost everybody's disposable money going away , even harder times for non-essential things . Probably does not effect the better financed teams as much as the less .

good job . I get asked about sponsoring sometimes... some go as far as only asking for ( the price of ) a set of tires to advertise . With almost everybody's disposable money going away , even harder times for non-essential things . Probably does not effect the better financed teams as much as the less .

I sponsor a few cars, gets me at least double the work I would get not doing anything. I usually offer a 25% off discount for the sponsorship.

I sponsor a few cars, gets me at least double the work I would get not doing anything. I usually offer a 25% off discount for the sponsorship.

that is a cool & practical way for sponsorship :thumbsup: . Both sides benifit .

awsome can you send me that tribal or wash on the car please

All artwork is done custom for each job I do. most of which is drawn or created by hand. I really have no way of sending these particular files, in the file you would need to know where to place the artwork when assembling them on the vehicle. The black and blue stripes I cut by hand with a straight edge and the orange is the only thing cut on the cutter out side of the lettering.

What I do for race car sponsorship is give a percentage discount for my name or logo placement and the percentage is figured by my decal size and where its placed. Hood, truck and upper rear quarters get biggest discount.