lorne

first vehicle

Nice looking decal job , but that vehicle is not a good vehicle to advertise Body Shop work on ... that is funny :)

And you spelled 'tires' wrong :P

But ... if you look really really close, you might see the steering wheel is on the correct side :D

Nice work. Looks Good

Last Body Shop I worked at would of loved a shop truck like that. We had to be careful with anything smaller than a fender in the box so it wouldnt fall thru the rust holes. :P

Nice work. Looks Good

Last Body Shop I worked at would of loved a shop truck like that. We had to be careful with anything smaller than a fender in the box so it wouldnt fall thru the rust holes. :P

Nice looking work and as the old adage goes a plumbers house always have leaks,a mechanics cars needs repairs and a body mans car needs painted. The sad truth is it is so very true my place needs work and that is what i do for a living.

Dan

:police::police:

And you spelled 'tires' wrong :P

just remember there always a different spelling for every word.

tyre US, tire [ˈtaɪə]

n

1. (Engineering / Automotive Engineering) a rubber ring placed over the rim of a wheel of a road vehicle to provide traction and reduce road shocks, esp a hollow inflated ring (pneumatic tyre) consisting of a reinforced outer casing enclosing an inner tube See also tubeless tyre, cross-ply, radial-ply

2. (Transport / Railways) a ring of wear-resisting steel shrunk thermally onto a cast-iron railway wheel

3. a metal band or hoop attached to the rim of a wooden cartwheel

vb

(Engineering / Automotive Engineering) (tr) to fit a tyre or tyres to (a wheel, vehicle, etc.)

[variant of C15 tire, probably from tire3]

so :P;D