360_Media

Practice makes perfect!

So two days ago I had never cut a single scrap of vinyl. To my surprise (and relief) I actually got the hang of it pretty fast. Here are two decals I made for my kids as practice... (Took 2 Hours on illustrator converting the images to vector)

t0kck9.jpg

ncgk0h.jpg

:)

Thanks everyone!

I found the Monster High logo online but had to remake most of it since there were way too many shapes behind shapes and SignCut was making way too many cuts per shape... if that makes any sense at all.

If anyone needs the proper "Monster High Logo" EPS let me know. (I imagine someone out there has a daughter obsessed with them as I do)

_R

very nice you have done well

whats the font in the monster logo

stu

Stu, Thanks! I got the vector file online and it came in shapes not fonts. Besides I'm pretty sure that's not a font that's available to use. It's most likely a font made just for the logo.

Does anyone know how to lay out multiple images out in SignCut? Or do you have to fo it in illustrator beforehand?

Very nice work I'd love to have both of thoes if ya don't mind sharing have a cousin who would love the storm trooper so much!

Here it is!