Sign in to follow this  
runit

i did it yeaaaah :)

15rml48.jpg so i tryed layering for the first time let me tell you its way harder than it looks exspecaily without clear tape ;) placed a order today though ;D but thanks to everyone who gave me advice on layering

Looks good . Does the yellow green design have a meaning ? I downloaded the thumb's up icon John , Thanks

yes its a jdm beginer flag its people mainly put them on hondas and acura's it just means jdm thanks for all the complements

yes its a jdm beginer flag its people mainly put them on hondas and acura's it just means jdm thanks for all the complements

Officially called the Shoshinsha mark (shoshin untensha hyōshiki), new drivers must display the green leaf mark for one year after getting their license to warn other drivers that the driver is not very skilled.

So JDM means Japenese domestic market & that means that vehicle has better handling suspension being designed for tighter Japenese roads ? The yellow/green symbol is mandated for 1rst year drivers in Japan , but has become the symbol for JDM cars or cars built to that standard ? 22 , are you involved in any racing series or just a car club/street application ? Interesting & imformative , Ii had no clue about any of this before this thread .

post-982-12986566056745_thumb.jpg

post-982-12986566081833_thumb.jpg

So JDM means Japenese domestic market & that means that vehicle has better handling suspension being designed for tighter Japenese roads ? The yellow/green symbol is mandated for 1rst year drivers in Japan , but has become the symbol for JDM cars or cars built to that standard ? 22 , are you involved in any racing series or just a car club/street application ? Interesting & imformative , Ii had no clue about any of this before this thread .

Ummm you mean to tell me after all these years of driving that truck you had no clue what that sticker on the window meant?? ?? ?? ??  ;D

Nope , never had that sticker on anything I have owned . I never heard of JDM before . Never knew new drivers in Japan had to have that decal . I know the motorcycle tests there are very hard compared to here . You have to take the test on the size bike you will be licensed for . You also have to be able to pick the bike up off it's side .