Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

The magnet sheets who has the best price

I am looking for the 8 1/2 x 11 magnets sheets.  Anyone see any good prices on them.  I bought a couple at Staples to try and they came out awesome on the Epson 1100 so now I need to find a better price than a dollar a sheet. 

Did a search Banner John you mentioned the dollar store did they carry them?  Thanks everyone in advance

I got some at the Dollar Tree years ago but they were very thin. Best way to save money would be just buy a roll and cut it yourself.

Just buy a roll man, No offense but this is why they make rolls. So you can buy in bulk and save money on your end. You can buy some 12x24" or 18" blanks and cut them down too.

thanks guys I actually want the thin ones they are mostly for my daughters salon.  I made some for her and they were a huge hit.  Never even thought about the rolls great idea and I think I will try ebay.  Thanks again John & Guest

Ebay is a place i never get materials from. Alot is no name and yes most have no issues with or hear about any but i buy all name brand materials.

ProMAG is a great manufacture of magnetic material and i think a 23x15 or 25' roll is only like $36 i seen somewhere. Watch using the cheap mags because I've heard of them taking the clear coat off easier than if you let a brand name magnetic sign sit on the paint without removing for cleaning...

Who has links to these said magnetic blanks?? My father is needing some for the sides of his work trucks. I also could make some for my truck, was going to put vinyl on them... but if they will run though my WF1100 why not right?

Ebay is a place i never get materials from. Alot is no name and yes most have no issues with or hear about any but i buy all name brand materials.

ProMAG is a great manufacture of magnetic material and i think a 23x15 or 25' roll is only like $36 i seen somewhere. Watch using the cheap mags because I've heard of them taking the clear coat off easier than if you let a brand name magnetic sign sit on the paint without removing for cleaning...

There are several legitimate Sign Companies (Earl MIch for one) that sell on ebay..and name brands.

I use MAGNUM magnetics...I've heard some bad things about ProMag. ANY brand will damage the paint if you do not remove it for cleaning on a regular basis. IT's not the quality so much as following simple instructions .

There are several legitimate Sign Companies (Earl MIch for one) that sell on ebay..and name brands.

I use MAGNUM magnetics...I've heard some bad things about ProMag. ANY brand will damage the paint if you do not remove it for cleaning on a regular basis. IT's not the quality so much as following simple instructions .

I didn't say eBay didn't carry name brands but most here are looking for the cheapest and alot of the materials on eBay are not even named which means it's brand named and they aren't telling you or they are some no name chinese junk. ProMAG is the same thing as Magnum....They are model of magnetic material in their line up.  http://www.magnummagnetics.com/promag/

You can buy blanks at any supplier just about, signwarehouse, fellers, beacon etc

one of the sellers on ebay that i know John and I have used (stickerman5000) doesn't show a name on his vinyl but I know most of it is FDC!  I know a little off topic because I have never seen magnetic sheets from him but There are a FEW good ebay sellers.  like John mentioned Earl Mich and JRA to name 2 more

Are you doing business card magnets? If so you can buy them from a trade supplier for about 60.00 for 500 printed.

No business card size is too big for what she wants them for,   plus I want to have the fun of printing them on my Epson 1100 thats why I bought it and the ciss system. But thanks for the thought.

As far as cheap,   I don't look for cheap but then again I know I can do better than Staples and like Scott & John said there are many great ebay sellers that carry top quality products.  In fact I bought my transfer tape roller from us cutters on ebay with free shipping and paid a hell of a lot less than the price posted on their web site at the time.  It was a matter of having set a price I would put it in and wait until I lost this went on for a few weeks as I was in no hurry and finally one night late I stole one LOL

I don't want these for a vehicle I just want the thin  magnet sheets to print a few magnets with her logo & phone # on so her clients can just throw them on their refrigerator so that when they need their hair done the number is handy,  usually these type of magnets wont even be strong enough to hold a piece of paper but thats not what she wants them for....

If they do not hold up a sheet of paper they may not get used.

I don't know..my fridge has several that don't hold up paper...the point of them is they have phone numbers on them that I call from time to time...and I can always find the refrigerator. Even in the dark.

GEEZ you guys , get a room already  ;D

I used the word MAY.  Yes some will get used.  But the quality of the product that is being contemplated here will reflect on the image of the business being promoted.  And I think there is a better way to do it.  Feel free to disagree.

I used the word MAY.  Yes some will get used.  But the quality of the product that is being contemplated here will reflect on the image of the business being promoted.  And I think there is a better way to do it.  Feel free to disagree.

Totally AGREE. But, to each their own.

GEEZ you guys , get a room already

Roger you crack me up.  Here is the magnet,  and see it does hold a piece of paper but thats not the intent.  It's just as John said to have the number handy so when the girls want their hair done and they say where the heck did I put that business card all they have to do is look on their refrigerator. I think it's a good looking custom magnet for the pennies it cost me ,  the size is 1 1/4" X 2 1/2" so I got many out of 1 sheet.

magnet001.jpg

I like to crack people up  ;D ... I crack up at my own jokes & my buddies get mad at me because I laugh at my own jokes especially when some don't like them . I remember John saying something about moving to Canada 1 day ...  ;D I might know why now  ;D ;D ;D ( there " might " be some sarcasm in that staement  ;D )