Sign in to follow this  
xJoey Dubsx

Anyone do business cards? Or where's the best place to get them?

You should really try gotprint.com. We do around 15-20 sets a month threw them with GREAT quality and I always get them in 3 days after I order. Very thick,glossy etc. and the are $17 shipped for 1000 and $35 shipped for 5000. You can request free sample pack from them and see the quality. Not trying to knock anyone here but just seems crazy to pay double..

I think this is a fantastic price...I am glad you get good service from them...I or anyone else that I know of, can not compete with the big warehouse printers that mass produce on their machines, and I don't blame anyone for using them...I call it competition...I sell plenty of cards and do quality work, I provide 1st class service and stand by my prices.

If anyone wants me to help them with a card order just PM me.

thanks

stetson5331

Good news, my business cards shipped out fast and was supposed to be delivered by UPS last night..

Bad News, I got there apparently a half hour too late... They weren't there, or UPS dropped them off at the wrong place.. GotPrint.com intiated the claim this morning, and UPS called me a few hours ago asking about it.. They're looking into it for me...

Hate that your having trouble..HOPE they get it straight for you...

good luck!!

stetson5331

Got them this morning.. Apparently they didn't deliver them on monday like their site stated, they delivered it tuesday, to my neighbor....

He dropped it off at my door yesterday, and UPS called this morning claiming the driver saw it outside my door..

I opened it up, and they came out 100% amazing.. Alot better then I expected, and definately will buy all my business cards from them now on...

Really impressed with the quality...

Gotprint.net for the win!

utf-8BSU1HMDAzODEtMjAxMDEyMDktMDczMi5qcGc.jpg

width=450 height=600http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/xjoeydubsx/3am%20customs/proofs/utf-8BSU1HMDAzODItMjAxMDEyMDktMDczMy5qcGc.jpg[/img]

width=450 height=600http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/xjoeydubsx/3am%20customs/proofs/utf-8BSU1HMDAzODMtMjAxMDEyMDktMDczNC5qcGc.jpg[/img]

width=450 height=600http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/xjoeydubsx/3am%20customs/proofs/utf-8BSU1HMDAzODQtMjAxMDEyMDktMDczNS5qcGc.jpg[/img]

Thats a really nice looking card!

Was it you concept or a stock template?

I might have to look into them for my stuff, instead of printing them myself..

How long did it take to get your order?

Are they good quality (They look like it)?

Nice work

A+

stetson5331

I hope that was a stock template or something lol otherwise Google might have something to say about that one!

They look nice though, look like good quality cards.

Thats a really nice looking card!

Was it you concept or a stock template?

I might have to look into them for my stuff, instead of printing them myself..

How long did it take to get your order?

Are they good quality (They look like it)?

Nice work

A+

stetson5331

I ordered it weds, shipped thursday, and I got it (kinda) monday...

Yes, very good quality.

I hope that was a stock template or something lol otherwise Google might have something to say about that one!

No this was something I saw done before and then decided to mimic, but I highly doubt Google would be upset with me giving them free advertising..

I also use their Adsense, so I am able to advertise for them right? lol.

No this was something I saw done before and then decided to mimic, but I highly doubt Google would be upset with me giving them free advertising..

I also use their Adsense, so I am able to advertise for them right? lol.

try tellin that to harley.

Google pays a reward for folks that report trademark infringement.......lol.....

lol.. that was a joke.

Ya I was pretty sure it was a joke... Your using it to promote yourself... AND promote that people Google search. If anything they should have bought you the cards! lol

I have seen those done several times, not bad and they are funny/amusing. Only thing I dont like is that you have no logo or anything on there ya know? I have seen your "logo" if you will and you dont have any illustrations or anything but still. They do work tho! Nice job Joey!

Yeah, I like it cuz people will be drawn to it, Google in a paper form lol....

I was thinking of doing my logo in the google colors, but decided not too.

Yeah, I like it cuz people will be drawn to it, Google in a paper form lol....

I was thinking of doing my logo in the google colors, but decided not too.

Good god never do that haha You logo is super simple and it works haha

I know this post is oldand has a lot of replies but I offer a better deal so figured I'd speak up! $50 gets you 1000 full color, front and back, glossy 1 side or 2 (your choice same price) 14 pt paper or 16 pt paper (your choice, same price), Designed, Printed AND Shipped. Nothing more to pay, out the door, ships anywhere in the U.S. for the SAME price. I do a ton of other printing so check me out! www.facebook.com/TwistedPixels

I know this post is oldand has a lot of replies but I offer a better deal so figured I'd speak up! $50 gets you 1000 full color, front and back, glossy 1 side or 2 (your choice same price) 14 pt paper or 16 pt paper (your choice, same price), Designed, Printed AND Shipped. Nothing more to pay, out the door, ships anywhere in the U.S. for the SAME price. I do a ton of other printing so check me out! www.facebook.com/TwistedPixels

ahh my eyes! lol

Full Color

2-sided

UV Coating

Delivered

$25.00

Full Color

2-sided

UV Coating

Delivered

$40.00

You provide press-ready artwork (300 dpi raster or vector file)

Custom Design (Both sides) Additional $20.00

www.XLII-Graphic-Design.com