Pistonpump

Us Cutter on you tube

Hi all,

Found this on you tube.  Watch how they put on their application tape.  I learned something new!

Geo

That's how i apply tape on large graphics too but i use a big squeegee instead of another roll behind it.

Is that Brandon ? Seems I remember Brandon having that saying in his online info .

Same video they have on the USCutter website. They just added a couple of new ones showing how to setup SignBlazer.

Is that Brandon ? Seems I remember Brandon having that saying in his online info .

Could be.... I saw his Facebook page once, and that looks kinda like the lousy quality pic I saw. FYI, he DID NOT approve my friend request. Surprise!

Wonder why he didn't squeegee the tape after he applied it? That's one step I would never leave out.

Same video they have on the USCutter website. They just added a couple of new ones showing how to setup SignBlazer.

Where are the videos on their site ? I thought they would be under support but did not see them .

Could be.... I saw his Facebook page once, and that looks kinda like the lousy quality pic I saw. FYI, he DID NOT approve my friend request. Surprise!

Wonder why he didn't squeegee the tape after he applied it? That's one step I would never leave out.

I am a bit psychic ...  :lol: ... I don't think you & Brandon will ever be friends , on Facebook or otherwise . I hope you both arise above whatever has happened in the past & make the best of it .

THE BIG SQUEEGEE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know how I did all that I do without it!  If you don't have it...get one, makes  a HUGE difference.  I don't build things like you men do so I had to fork out the $$$ for it  :-

BJ...I have been aways too long, is there Drama between you and Brandon?  I think Roger is right...time will heal all!  Maybe a LONG TIME  :lol: but LIFE will happen! :o

So hey Banner Man...I just printed my first double sided Banner...turned out great, oviously you cant hem those right? Im not the sharpest tool in the shed but I would think it would look, well, odd!

Dazzel

eazyroll is big and heavy, harder to handle than just pushing the vinyl along from the people that I have talked to that owned one

I've tried, Rodger.

Ken leaving USCutter was tough on all of us , even harder on John & several other members who had personal contact with him . Ken was & is a grreat guy . Things change  & anybody coming into that position would have a couple strikes against them sort of like a step-parent coming into a situation . I know there is much more that goes on besides what is written on this forum . I don't know what went on, but hope everybody can bury the proverbial hatchet ..... & I do mean proverbial  :o .

I think it is best left alone , I just wanted to know if that was Brandon in the video . Bringing the unpleasant stuff up is like stirring crap , only makes it stink more . I have had friends who I could have buried a different kind of hatchet .. but the issues got resolved & the relationship went on in good terms , Time does help heal things  . :lol:

THE BIG SQUEEGEE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know how I did all that I do without it!  If you don't have it...get one, makes  a HUGE difference.  I don't build things like you men do so I had to fork out the $$$ for it  :-

BJ...I have been aways too long, is there Drama between you and Brandon?  I think Roger is right...time will heal all!  Maybe a LONG TIME  :lol: but LIFE will happen! :o

So hey Banner Man...I just printed my first double sided Banner...turned out great, oviously you cant hem those right? Im not the sharpest tool in the shed but I would think it would look, well, odd!

Dazzel

If you print a lot of banners, you might check into this:

http://www.mumpowersignsupply.com/catalog/118.html

check out the list to see if it will work work your printer. It is pre-hemmed and grommeted and the grommets are set almost flush, and they claim it will go through a printer.

BJ, how funny that you should post that Co. (READY2PRINT) I saw it on UTUBE not too long ago and was going to ask anyone here if they've tried it before.  YEAY.....My Baby is on there, I am getting a roll tomorrow.....however I didn't see anywhere on there that they can be printed on both sides?:lol:? hmmmmm  AWSOME videos seeig it in action  :o

I've tried, Rodger.

Ken leaving USCutter was tough on all of us , even harder on John & several other members who had personal contact with him . Ken was & is a grreat guy . Things change  & anybody coming into that position would have a couple strikes against them sort of like a step-parent coming into a situation . I know there is much more that goes on besides what is written on this forum . I don't know what went on, but hope everybody can bury the proverbial hatchet ..... & I do mean proverbial  :o .

I think it is best left alone , I just wanted to know if that was Brandon in the video . Bringing the unpleasant stuff up is like stirring crap , only makes it stink more . I have had friends who I could have buried a different kind of hatchet .. but the issues got resolved & the relationship went on in good terms , Time does help heal things  . :lol:

Aww shucks, thanks Rodger!

I am still here though!!

;)

I've tried, Rodger.

Ken leaving USCutter was tough on all of us , even harder on John & several other members who had personal contact with him . Ken was & is a grreat guy . Things change  & anybody coming into that position would have a couple strikes against them sort of like a step-parent coming into a situation . I know there is much more that goes on besides what is written on this forum . I don't know what went on, but hope everybody can bury the proverbial hatchet ..... & I do mean proverbial  :D .

I think it is best left alone , I just wanted to know if that was Brandon in the video . Bringing the unpleasant stuff up is like stirring crap , only makes it stink more . I have had friends who I could have buried a different kind of hatchet .. but the issues got resolved & the relationship went on in good terms , Time does help heal things  . :lol:

Aww shucks, thanks Rodeger!

I am still here though!!

:D

I am VERY happy that you are still here sharing your knowledge & experience  :o . Like I said , you are a great guy who is very unselfish . Thanks for all the help directly & the help I have gotten by reading your posts . How are you doing health wise ( operation a while back ) ? I had a similiar situation , went to the doctors to get some anti-biotics because I scalded 1/2 the skin off of my forearm & found out I had 3 clogged arteries . Guess your car accident & me scalding my arm were blessings in disguise .

regards , Rodeger  ;)

Blessings indeed! Nothing else has popped up thank goodness. Am due to go back in for another checkup in Feb. though (fingers crossed).

No need to thank me. Although appreciated, it is thanks enough knowing I am helping those who need it, whenever possible. Nice to see how big this place is now.

Thinking of getting my own cutter early next year, so I have been on a bit more lately.

:lol: