DannieMay

Need some help with pricing a large order

Hey all!  I'm relatively new to the industry so I'm not really sure where my prices need to be in order to be competitive.  I have a company that has contacted me asking for quotes on 500, 2500, and 5000 decals in the following sizes:

15.5" x 11"

14.5" x 10"

13" x 9"

10" x 7.5"

They want equal numbers of each size, one color, simple design and block lettering.  Any ideas on what wholesale pricing should be?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Get yourself setup with Stouse or Stickerman.....

who are you referring to as Stouse or Stickerman?   No such members here on this forum that I could find.  This person is new,  send them in the right direction. 

Get yourself setup with Stouse or Stickerman.....

who are you referring to as Stouse or Stickerman?   No such members here on this forum that I could find.  This person is new,  send them in the right direction.  

Stouse is a company that wholesales to legit sign companies

thanks...I think a link to their business (by roxanne) would have been more  likely to get them there,  than just throwing names out there to guess.  I have been on here along time,  and I had no idea,  

thanks...I think a link to their business (by roxanne) would have been more  likely to get them there,  than just throwing names out there to guess.  I have been on here along time,  and I had no idea,  

Yeah Stouse has excellent products. I use them for my big bulk orders as it's cheaper for my and the customer all around since they specialize in big orders.

http://stouse.com i think it is.

definately a job for a big company. screenprinting those would knock them out very quick and nice and cheap

I'm very new here.  First post even, and the first thing I did was type in "www.strouse.com" and "www.stickerman.com" and what do you know?

Just sayin'....

Get pricing from Stouse, dont forget there will be a shipping charge also, add that together, add 20% to that price and there is your charge! you just made a nice buck for being a middle man.

Get pricing from Stouse, dont forget there will be a shipping charge also, add that together, add 20% to that price and there is your charge! you just made a nice buck for being a middle man.

If you can't 50-100% mark up your products, it's not worth your time IMO.

I think the 20% was referring to adding something for freight.....So for example Stouse retail plus 20% is your selling price......But you get stuff from Stouse wholesale.....

:thumbsup: I sub out all decal work too, it's far too annoying to me to have to weed that many little letters and super cheap to just have somebody print it up on clear vinyl sticker material. Even less expensive if the client has time to wait three-four weeks for a delivery from China.

RG