Laceylp

Zen Banner Material

Has anyone tried the Zen Banner material from US CUTTER?  I get the newsletter and it's on sale for a great price just hoping it was not the cheapo stuff and actually what I was looking for.  I have an order for a 2' by 6' banner and have no material left, my other supplier is out of business now.  Just hoping this is the good stuff and not the stuff i bought from another supplier that was crap!!!  Any opinions on this product would be appreciated!

I have used the 4 ft banner material and like it.  I ordered and received 2 ft and 3 ft that I plan on using.

Gary

Not sure if I ordered the 10 oz or 13 oz.  Just ordered what they had on sale!!  I needed an outdoor use...guess I will wait and see.  Thanks for the reviews and bannerjohns thread as well....

Not sure if I ordered the 10 oz or 13 oz.  Just ordered what they had on sale!!  I needed an outdoor use...guess I will wait and see.  Thanks for the reviews and bannerjohns thread as well....

the sale was 10oz. It should be fine for short term outdoor use. I've used 10oz myself for 2 weeks in really tough weather.

the sale was 10oz. It should be fine for short term outdoor use. I've used 10oz myself for 2 weeks in really tough weather.

You are the banner expert here so correct me if I am wrong  :huh: , but can't you reinforce the grommets and cut some wind slits and leave a 10oz outside for quite some time?

yes, you can. But I have seen banners literally deteriorate from the sun over a long period.

Mine is an inside and outside application.  Plus I need to make the banner so they can fold it to display one part and not others for certain events...hmmm may need to charge more! LOL

Don't rush to buy it. Pretty sure that is a mistake but am having it checked in to.

Are specials listed in email good all month?.....There are not dates shown so in my view, they apply for the whole month......Please confirm this.....If they are not good for the entire month it should be clearly stated the dates the special pricing applies....

Don't rush to buy it. Pretty sure that is a mistake but am having it checked in to.

don't tell em that I already did!

I sure hope its not a mistake I ordered 2 36" rolls last night for $19.99 each.

Order want through receipt says 36"

I only use ultraflexx printed banner and us banner blanks. They both work excellent and are known names.

I went ahead and ordered one myself,though I already have plenty. WE shall see.

Made my first banner with the Zen banner -- 13oz  48" --- spacing on the grommets is way off so don't count on that for spacing.

The grommets also left marks on the banner that were very hard to get off.

Other then that it was fine, but make sure to order some banner tape at the same time for the edges. 

Placed another order Friday, got it today. I won't be buying banner rolls anywhere else as long as they keep the prices as low as they are now..and I'm not just talking about sale prices either.

I Agree John, I ordered three rolls today off your review. Cant wait to get it and see for myself. Thanks :D:)

I also got some hem tape as long as I was there

I never used hem tape always just cut a nice straight line and left it at that.

Now that I have it I see its just strong double sided tape.

My question is do you fold it back on to the banner or fold it back onto its self?

or does it matter?

I also got some hem tape as long as I was there

I never used hem tape always just cut a nice straight line and left it at that.

Now that I have it I see its just strong double sided tape.

My question is do you fold it back on to the banner or fold it back onto its self?

or does it matter?

I use powertape and it's one sided and goes a GREAT job. No need to go through the BS of folding over.