Sign in to follow this  
DVMike

Hello from Sapphire North Carolina

Hi ! My name is Mike . I have been running a dimensional sign shop for a few years now doing routed and sandblasted signs. Recently I have devceloped a need for a cutter for vinyl signs as well as doing the sandblasting vinyl.

I purchased a USCutter from another sign company who purchased it with Sign Blazer/06 software and they bnever used it.

Now I have some very serious issues with the SignBlazer software and my ability to get it registered .

The last thing I want to do is purchase another soiftware package ! I have just purchased ASPIRE for my Shop Bot router and have purchased over $10,000 in software in the past few months !

Software ,Software ,Software ! 

If anyone can help me out here , I would appreciate it !

Hello and welcome mike  signblazer is a free software the company is out of business but you can still use the software just click through the nag screens, it is a good software that should do about any thing you need , you can use inkscape or other design software to design then import into signblazer to cut there is many functions that can be preforme in signblazer. just play around with it and let it become familiar

Dan

signblazer is free and there is a link under the signblazer part of the forum to get rid of the nag screens as the company died with it's creator over 2 years ago.  with that said when you are ready for the pro stuff buy flexi pro!

Welcome from Michigan

Hello from NORWOOD NC ! where is sapphire ?     jhelms

Sapphire is on Hwy 64 in western NC . We are between Cashiers and Rosman . In the mountains .

Thanks for all the welcomes !

I now have the signblazer downloaded .

I'm working on getting the design to the cutter now.

As I said earlier I'm also using a CNC router that operates the same (but different  :thumbsup:)

It seems as though something is missing in my communication .

HMMM ....I'll keep pluggin at it.

Thanks all !

Welcome From West Tennessee ;D My wife is from Rosman. Not too many outside that area know where it is.