maxxdd

first three cuts with new laserpoint 24

i really like the light blue one. you got the color match perfect. lol

Guest YHC

Where can I buy the invisible vinyl?  ;)

Where can I buy the invisible vinyl?  ;)

Oracal 8400 Invisible High Performance Cast #000

everyone else is joking about not seeing images to hence the "invisible vinyl" and the "color match" comments  :thumbsup:

everyone else is joking about not seeing images to hence the "invisible vinyl" and the "color match" comments  :thumbsup:

LOL! ooooo *grabs my blonde hair color bottle*

I tryed to upload but every time it says the upload folder is full. I also tryed to make them very small still didnt work. Any suggestions??

Back many a year ago, we had the same problem right here on this very forum. The best thing to do, if you not only want everyone to drool over your work, but also for your work NEVER to be deleted is to upload the pics to your own sight and provide a link in your posts.

about a year ago it got better when Marcus got us a new server - seems now we are like the red headed stepchildren of USC.  They hardly come over to play anymore.  did anyone except claw notice that Signwarehouse now has a forum?  looks slow now but might pick up soon

When this forum first started was when sign*** was slamming US Cutter and any other company that sold cutters. I doubt that I will visit their forum!

it really doesn't look like much from what I have seen today - just seems lately the USC forum has taken a back seat as far as USC is concerned. You would think with all the helping each other on here and saving them time and money it would be a good idea for them to use this as a tool to help many people at one time and have a great knowledge base for new users.  The feeling as of late is the forums aren't worth their time.  I have been a supporter of usc and the forum for some time now but an disappointed at the lack of attention the company gives the forum and the lack of support for it's moderators - several have quit for just that reason.  I'm not signs101 type of person but wouldn't mind joining another forum that has some support from the administration.  Even something as simple as the contest they had this year (I did not participate) the winners and moderators were promised something as simple as t-shirts of the winning designs - last I knew none of them received the shirts and usc gained several free designs and logos to use at their leisure.  this is a petty thing but is just a tip of the iceberg of the things I have witnessed over the years here.  The reason many of us stay here is the great people that hang around here as you know Billy.  I have made some great cyber friends here but the feeling since ken left is wee are the stepchildren of usc

The sad thing about it is that the very people who started this forum could end up leaving for another forum. I would hate to see the loss of that kind of knowledge and talent!

if you notice most of the old timers have slowed way down if they haven't left already

I guess I'm just a die hard fan! But I have a right to be. I have made a lot of money with my cutters.

I'm still a fan and made lots of money with my first 3 cutters, I also had great support from USC back then.  just an observation of the current landscape

How did this thread take this turn?  :huh:;) ;)

OP get a Photobucket or similar account to upload pics to. Copy the direct link to the pics there and paste them in your post between image tags but leave out the spaces in the tags. Example: [ img ] image url.com [ /img ]

Then use the "Preview" button before submitting the post.