mabscotthandyman

Great grandson

he is very handsome. I never had any kids, never even held a baby in my arms. Well, not THAT kind. You are lucky.And you SHOULD be proud. Congrats!

Guest fivestar

Congrats.  I had my first grandchild 2 yrs ago and man am I am proud grandpa........I don't even want to think about great grandchildren, but it'll be here before I know it.  Again Congrats and he's a handsome fellow.

Kids that age are great.  Then they grow up to be 14, 17 and 21......Hey Bannerjohn.....I'll send these three to you for a few days if you would like!!

Harm

Kids that age are great.  Then they grow up to be 14, 17 and 21......Hey Bannerjohn.....I'll send these three to you for a few days if you would like!!

Harm

No thanks. I've already had one heart attack.

Guest kenya

Congratulations Grandpa Dan..... what a cutie !!!

I have never been blessed with children.... you are truly blessed with this little bundle.  :rolleyes:

Congrats Dan! Enjoy them - now you can send them home at the end of the night - the big advantage over children

Congrats!

As my 4yr old great niece said about her new brother, "He looks just like a real person".  (Her grandpa said it was going to be a puppy)

What is his name?

They are SO precious at the age!!  I can tell from your replies how proud you are, and you should be!

CONGRATS!!!

Thanks this is a child by a grand child that we raised so it is more like a grandchild i suppose , we have two grand children that we raised and they are really like your child when you raise them.

Dan

They are SO precious at the age!!  I can tell from your replies how proud you are, and you should be!

CONGRATS!!!

but then they grow up and hit the teens . . .

CONGRATS!!!

You got that right, I'm dealing with a 14, 15, 18 & 21 year old!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

CONGRATS!!!

You got that right, I'm dealing with a 14, 15, 18 & 21 year old!!  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

God help you Jen - I only have 2

CONGRATS!!!

You got that right, I'm dealing with a 14, 15, 18 & 21 year old!!  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

God help you Jen - I only have 2

LOL....I know....I guess I shouldn't of believed my friend who said, 'When you have 2 what's one more??  I should of known....ALOT!!!  ;D:thumbsup: