23putts

Banners

John blushes

don't blush..just keep posting. lol..

picture framing and stock cars i can help with...maybe some web design stuff as well, but in this genre i need help. i just wanna show some appreciation for someone that takes the time to post thoughtfully and often.

didnt want to start a new thread for this, but does anyone know anyone that sells black banner material?

thanks

Wayne

Fellers also sells black banners...but WOW they are expensive, unless you make it yourself.

A 4x8 is $52.00! if they hem & grommet

USCutter sells banner blanks!!

I think we only have White and Yellow currently, but I am sure we can get the color you want.

Well Ken, I would be interested in some of that!

Check out our pricing on the web site: www.uscutter.com

Let us know if it is, or is not competitive....

I use the guy John suggested, fast service never had a complaint, very reasonable

bear in mind,he only does white.

Fellers also sells black banners...but WOW they are expensive, unless you make it yourself.

A 4x8 is $52.00! if they hem & grommet

Are you sure about that? I got a black Bannermax 14oz 2x6 for around $15 (hem & grommet)...

Yep I'm sure I just called them yesterday...a 4 x 8 hemmed and grommeted in black was almost $52.00

WOW! Do you think it's because of the custom size (8')...They sell them in yard lengths (3') so maybe a 9' would be cheaper???

Groovy Sign Warehouse has black.

Jen Sign Warehouse has black 4x8 for $31.60 if you still need one

http://www.signwarehouse.com/BAN13-46-p-BAN-46X08-BLACK13OZ.html

Make sure you call them to order and get enough ($75 I think) and ask about free shipping. The sales lady I work with there is great. The internet sales people well um I will stick to calling my sales person. The Net sales people call if you add something to your cart just to see how much it would all cost. I personally hate that.

USCutter website says $20 for 33" x 6' in black, which is pretty good, although then theres $10 shipping right Ken??, I wish I would have thought of that when I ordered the sisser from you.... Its not still there by anychance eh? so I can add this on???

thanks

Wayne

USCutter website says $20 for 33" x 6' in black, which is pretty good, although then theres $10 shipping right Ken??, I wish I would have thought of that when I ordered the sisser from you.... Its not still there by anychance eh? so I can add this on???

thanks

Wayne

If the order has not shipped, you can add more items to take advantage of the flat rate shipping, yes. Might be quickest to phone our Sales department for this add-on. 425-481-3555

I have been using banner blanks from Sign Warehouse (signwarehouse.com) 

They have standard hemmed style and also heat sealed hems available.

WE have switched completely to the heat seamed hems, they give a nice clean look and seem to stand up better to tearout.

Colours  white, black,red,blue,yellow and green. various sizes.

(sorry Ken, you guys where not seling banners when I started.)

Dave