juniorranger

Seeklogo.com ??? Whats up??

Someone had posted a thread about seeklogo.com, Well went to go to it yesterday and it was down and has been, Anyone know whats up with that?? It had tons of music, name brand logo's etc.. And was one of the actually free .eps and vector sites, Anyone know of any other sites that have name brand logo's and the like?

Someone had posted a thread about seeklogo.com, Well went to go to it yesterday and it was down and has been, Anyone know whats up with that?? It had tons of music, name brand logo's etc.. And was one of the actually free .eps and vector sites, Anyone know of any other sites that have name brand logo's and the like?

www.allbrandlogo.com is better than seeklogo.com. It is because:

www.allbrandlogo.com - over 200000 Vector logos download free.

www.allbrandlogo.com can search vector logo by logo contain, e.g. you can type star, circle, rectangle, cartoon, fish, football, face, eye, line, etc...

you also can search logo by color, e.g you can search red color logo, yellow color logo, blue color logo...

www.allbrandlogo.com is the only one website that you can search logo by logo color, by logo shape, by logo contain, by number of the logo color, by country, by type, by logo format...

Designer, design company should bookmark allbrandlogo.com. It is because allbrandlogo.com save your time.

• Like 1

Somewhat helpful but actually SPAM.....

Interesting perspective Roxy ;). I follow what you are saying , but i disagree . It was something asked for instead of something randomly posted . It is also something relevant to this forum . To make an amplified example ... killing someone in self defense is not murder , though the end result is the same . :thumbsup:

Roger this is someone that signed up a few hours ago and posted on a thread that was over 1 1/2 years since the last post.....Hmmm....

• Like 1

I did not read the whole post before ... after reading it & it only promting the 1 site , I agree with you somewhat ( adjusting my perspective like a yo-yo :) ) . There was a member with that name in the old server . I seen a member here recently saying their old posts were not available anymore , so i am guessing inactive memberships may not have been carried over into the new server & also figured it is a possibility this Grace is the Grace of years back :huh:

New members tend to read thru the old stuff & respond . I did not look at the dates & they might not have either :)

Somewhat helpful but actually SPAM.....

It's spam when it has nothing to do with the subject. If it is helpful, it's not spam. But what do I know? I'm only a mod for 4 years.

• Like 1

If they just posted the link I would have thought differently.....But they posted it 3x and then did a sales pitch....

• Like 1

When I read the whole post I noticed that . At least it is on subject even if posted like a spammer does . the last part ( sales pitch ) really reminds me of spammers ;) . It is usefull info & is related .

If they just posted the link I would have thought differently.....But they posted it 3x and then did a sales pitch....

sales pitch for what? I went to the site....downloaded 2 logos..nobody asked me to pay for anything.

I tell you what, Roxy...you do your job and I'll do mine.

"I will probably piss you off, so if necessary, please ignore me!" lol....

I am a mod. I can't ignore you. And I don't like wasting my time. I have enough to do already. Next time, I'll just delete your post and be done with it.

• Like 1