Sign in to follow this  
Guest fivestar

Just for Bannerjohn

Guest fivestar

John I told you I would post my first printed banner.  Well here it is, I had to hurry up and make something for our flower shop since we have our open house/christmas preview on thanksgiving day.  The banner is 3'x5'.

So I threw this together in about 2 minutes and started printing it.  I'm a print addict.

post-0-1298654774615_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986547770002_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

Yes it seems to take it fine.  Yes I forgot to mention, this material was from bannerjohn, he provided me with A LOT of printable banner material, so John whenever you need something you let me know.  I owe you more than one.

Guest fivestar

Looks great!!  But to be 100% certain, I'd need you to send me your printer and the vinyl -- and I'll make my final determination.   :thumbsup:

ROLFMAO ;D ;D :P No problem........Gimmie your shipping address and I'll get it out to you.

Looks great!!  But to be 100% certain, I'd need you to send me your printer and the vinyl -- and I'll make my final determination.   :thumbsup:

Hey I claimed him as my uncle - the nephew gets first dibs

Guest fivestar

What brand banner is it? priced good?

James John will have to answer that.  I have no idea.  I know it printed very nice.

Looks great!!  But to be 100% certain, I'd need you to send me your printer and the vinyl -- and I'll make my final determination.  :thumbsup:

Hey I claimed him as my uncle - the nephew gets first dibs

;D ;D :P

Guest kenya

David, those are awesome !!!  :thumbsup:;D

Super, super nice.  ;D