Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Pirates & Buckeyes O my!

Gotta do 25 of these things. Did a test cut in black to use up the BGS vinyl. These will be done in Orange, White, and Black for Wheelersburg High School.

pirate2k.jpg

I just finished the Ohio State Buckeyes logo, I found a couple vectors but they were all terrible. Not a single one had nice clean lines so I completely remade the entire logo from scratch.

width=800 height=597http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6341/ohiostatebuckeyes.jpg[/img]

Guest fivestar

Go Monroe Central.......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: Should be a great game this Friday, Mader. 

Oh BTW, looks great.

Oh wow, didn't know you followed high school football. My wife graduated from Wheelersburg but i'm from Lucasville Valley. Should def be a great game. Are you going?

Guest fivestar

Oh wow, didn't know you followed high school football. My wife graduated from Wheelersburg but i'm from Lucasville Valley. Should def be a great game. Are you going?

I'm debating on it......My local high school (Caldwell) made the playoff's but they play over 2 hrs away (Fredericktown) and they'll get it handed to them I'm afraid.

The Wheelersburg vs Monroe Central is being played in Marietta which is only about 20 minutes away from me.  Central has an excellent team this yr, I don't know much about you guys though.

Guest TracMatt

That is awesome!  Great file you have there :thumbsup:

Tracee

Just finished up the Ohio State Buckeyes logo. I made a ompletely new vector from scratch because the ones I found on here and everywhere else were terrible.

Guest fivestar

Very nice...however...

WE ARE....

PENN STATE!!!

OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO OH-IO

Guest fivestar

Ohhhhh How did Iknow that one would show it's ugly head again! LOL

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: Sorry I couldn't resist.

haha wow people, tell me how you really feel? lol

I'll be in attendance for the Ohio State vs Penn State game. Not sure if i'll be going to the OSU vs Mich game though. Even though I'd really like to see OSU wear the throw back jerseys to honor the 54 championship team.

Guest fivestar

haha wow people, tell me how you really feel? lol

I'll be in attendance for the Ohio State vs Penn State game. Not sure if i'll be going to the OSU vs Mich game though. Even though I'd really like to see OSU wear the throw back jerseys to honor the 54 championship team.

What time you picking me up for that OSU vs PSU game?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

haha, i'm getting picked up as well lol. we might be able to make a detour lol I'm working on getting some more team logos made. kind of fun when i'm bored at midnight lol

i really like the work, the pirates cool...

and every time i see your name on here i think of the movie CARS and i giggle a little bit... (im a nerd)

Michigan SUCKS

:D;D ;D

DAVID! and here I thought of you as a friend. I'm with ya Dakota MICHIGAN all the way! Go Blue

I'm with fivestar on this one.  I root for WVU and anyone who plays Michigan!

Michigan Sucks!  How's ol Rich Rodriguez working out for you Michigan fans anyway?

Wanted to give you guys a last update. Some how we managed to get seated right beside some buckeye fans, out of of all the white our red stands out like blood on a sheep lol. GOOO BUCKS! Here we go!