JLpr

Any one have a Santa Claus????

This is a svg file that someone shared on the cricut forum.

Hi This is my copyrighted file and I made this file and have held the copyright since 2005.  I am respectfully asking you to please remove this file.  Thank You, Kim Bright - Creative Bling Vinyl Designs.  I have not given permission for it to be shared.

Hi This is my copyrighted file and I made this file and have held the copyright since 2005.  I am respectfully asking you to please remove this file.  Thank You, Kim Bright - Creative Bling Vinyl Designs.  I have not given permission for it to be shared.

Thanks Kim - I was trying to verify that info when you posted - I couldn't find the image on your site, blogspot or fb page - how is it distributed?

Cathy - you just reported the same post after the files were removed - WHY?

Actually the plot thickens -  appears on Kims own page she says ". I used rubber stamps from inkadinkadoo to create the svg's of the santa and the polar bear. " - they do appear as inkadinkadoo stamps on a search - We need further proof of the copywrite please KIM

http://blingology.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-favorite-tiles-so-far.html

• Like 1

In the modern age of the Internet why bother lying? You know somebody will always call you out.

• Like 2

I think someone needs to explain to her what a copyright is and what it means.

• Like 1

It appears from a pm that she was given permission to use the image - no  copyright transfer occurred from the image owner - it now appears to be EK success brands (bought by wilton) that would own the copyright.  now at some point I am going to speculate that the vector was shared - possibly  on another forum

not stolen, I had permission to use the image to create the SVG's as already posted to you per your request.

I do not own the image, I do own the SVG copyright of the "Beautiful Santa' file that I made and if you will check your facts, you will see that Inkadinkado's rubber stamp is not called "Beautiful Santa"   Hopefully this mystery is solved.

Wow. . . If I vector the Mona lisa and call it Deb it's mine.? This one is all yours people

• Like 4

Just had a thought, if I trace it and save that Santa as a eps, call it lolly elf I own that? Different format and name?

• Like 2

sorry guys I was busy creating an .eps of the Chevy Bow Tie .
now you have to give it a different name to be yours
  • Like 1