Sign in to follow this  
sunhochoi

3" standard core plugs laying around..

I'm looking for some of those 3" standard roll core plugs that most of us just throw out.  Need them to make my custom vinyl storage rack.  Anyone have some laying around that they don't want anymore?  If your in socal, I'll pick up or if you are further away, I'll pay for you to ship them to me. 

Need about 20 of them.  Thanks!

post-6258-12986546351479_thumb.gif

post-6258-12986546361949_thumb.gif

I have a bunch if I can round them up. I'll count them shortly and get back to you.

I've found 15 so far if that will help..might find more but for now the 15 weigh just under a pound along with the box so I could Priority mail those to you for $4.80. Let me know.

I've found 15 so far if that will help..might find more but for now the 15 weigh just under a pound along with the box so I could Priority mail those to you for $4.80. Let me know.

John, Shipping is now $4.95, changed back in May i think it was  :thumbsup:

I think I have 5 or 6 at home. I will check this afternoon.

Jay

John, Shipping is now $4.95, changed back in May i think it was  :thumbsup:

I get an online discount when I print the label through paypal. $4.80. At least it was this morning when I printed a label.

ditto on the $4.80 online discount, includes delivery confirmation.

Yeah that free delivery confirmation and the discount kinda makes up for the paypal fee. Heck,even on non-priorioty mail, it's only $0.18 cents for the delivery confirmation.

ditto on the $4.80 online discount, includes delivery confirmation.

Yeah that free delivery confirmation and the discount kinda makes up for the paypal fee. Heck,even on non-priorioty mail, it's only $0.18 cents for the delivery confirmation.

Just received in the mail!  Thanks John!

I would like to have 3" cores as well. Let me know how much shipping is and i will send it to you.

I would like to have 3" cores as well. Let me know how much shipping is and i will send it to you.

I have 8 of them here at home. I will check at work tomorrow and see if I can get more. Shipping is $4.80 for USPS Priority.

Jay

I have about 30-40 of the more heavy duty ones...The square ones with that plug in the middle. I can take a pic if need be...If anyone wants them just give me a shout

I have 8 of them here at home. I will check at work tomorrow and see if I can get more. Shipping is $4.80 for USPS Priority.

Jay

jay PM sent

I have about 30-40 of the more heavy duty ones...The square ones with that plug in the middle. I can take a pic if need be...If anyone wants them just give me a shout

James PM set