USCutter VectorFest 2009

So, I was sitting there working on my finals. It was 5 in the morning and I hadn't slept. When this infomercial for this cut vinyl from home cutter called the Cricut. I sit there watching this, wondering if I can load my own designs onto  this "made for the moms" cutter and of coarse I can't. It would of really been nice to have something portable.

So here is my submissions for the contest. It speaks exactly how I feel right now. I wish I had more time to work on it more and also to make another one, but finals are consuming me.

Thank you for making great products!

Oh and P.S. I am pulling a Presidential move right now and voting for myself.........

post-6526-12986546903033_thumb.jpg

post-6526-1298654690437_thumb.jpg

post-6526-12986546914418_thumb.jpg

post-6526-12986546914688_thumb.jpg

When this infomercial for this cut vinyl from home cutter called the Cricut. I sit there watching this, wondering if I can load my own designs onto  this "made for the moms" cutter and of coarse I can't. It would of really been nice to have something portable.

You can. The cricut uses svg files. Using the cricut software and inkscape you can cut whatever you want.

You can. The cricut uses svg files. Using the cricut software and inkscape you can cut whatever you want.

Guess I should of researched it when I wasn't so dang tired. Oh well it's still my entry.

Hi Guys,

Here is my 2nd entry...hope you like them.

BTW, I recently upgraded the software and drivers and my cutter is working great. I use it almost every day without any hick-ups. My kids love weeding the vinyl. They compete to see who is faster, but Dad always wins. But not for long...they are catching up.

Thanks for making such a great product at such a great price. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Rino

post-256-12986547002859_thumb.jpg

post-256-12986547021293_thumb.jpg

Levi - Did you get my 1st entry? I was just cleaning out my email and I saw the email with it sitting in my "drafts" folder. Looks like it didn't send. Let me know.

Not sure. What is your email?

There are TONS of entries that have not been emailed to me. Get on that people!

Here is a few i put together last night at work.  let me know if you think is worth emailing to uscutter?

This one has a couple of extra lightning bolts on the side

uscutter1.jpg

This has has no lightning bolts

uscutter2.jpg

uscutter3.jpg

uscutter4.jpg

I like it bizzytop.  USC should have enough marketing material for some time to come after this contest!

Here is a few i put together last night at work.  let me know if you think is worth emailing to uscutter?

This one has a couple of extra lightning bolts on the side

uscutter1.jpg

This has has no lightning bolts

uscutter2.jpg

uscutter3.jpg

uscutter4.jpg

the first 2 are nice,  but you spelled VINYL wrong on them, 

US Cutter - Is "Always The Best Value" a US Cutter phrase?  I  included it because I observed that it was being used by several others and figured it was a US Cutter catch phrase.

post-1943-12986547193255_thumb.jpg

post-1943-12986547203779_thumb.jpg

During day 12 (tomorrow) are designs still accepted or just today??

I will try to finish mine for today, but if i can tomorrow it will be better

Nice Alvin, looking good.

Everyone make SURE you submit your entries directly to me! Email them to LeviH@uscutter.com and make sure to include vector AND raster versions of the image!

Here's Entry #1 for me.  I hope everyone likes it.  That whole must be vector and would like it to have the ability to be cut in vinyl made it difficult for me.  I'm normally a photoshop raster kind of guy.  See if you can find the cut head....

Awesome contest and I absolutely love my USCutter.

Mike-b

post-2939-12986547336848_thumb.jpg

post-2939-1298654735314_thumb.jpg

post-2939-12986547512273_thumb.jpg

post-2939-12986547527227_thumb.jpg