loren

some signage

My clothing company, Beetnik Aesthetics, was in a Chicago craft show a few weeks ago and I needed to spice up my booth with some signage.  I ordered a full color printed vinyl banner but of course it didn't show up in time, so all of this was VERY last minute, as in the night before the show.  What do you think?

renegade11.jpg

renegade12.jpg

renegade14.jpg

renegade3.jpg

:thumbsup: looks great. "but not in the creepy way" lol

Haha, yeah, all of the visitors seem to get a kick out of that.  Great times!

What substrates did you use?

They look good! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

The substrate is "hard board" (I believe it's called), a composite material from the hardware store.  The sheets were spray painted matte black/charcoal with several coats, and white vinyl was applied on top.

I think it turned out great!  Yeah, that looks like hardboard in the last photo. 

I like the candy comment in there, nice touch :thumbsup:

It looks good. How did you do at the show. I am going to be doing one on the 17th of this month. And they put me right next to the concession stand.

Dave

Thanks for the kind words, everybody!

For those of you who were curious, I did alright at the show.  I basically made my money back from the application fee so I can't complain, but I told myself going into the show that I'd be happy selling only one shirt.  The application fee was quite high and I sold considerably more than one shirt.  As far as competition goes, there was plenty, with probably over 1/3 of the vendors selling t-shirts.

It was my first show ever so I had absolutely no idea what to expect, but I learned and the experience was invaluable.  I was even able to make improvements from the first day to the second that made a world of difference.  I'm convinced that future shows will only get better.

I am sure that each show will be better,you gain experince and know better what sells and what dont.  Great work on the signage.

Dan