Sign in to follow this  
Doeboy

barbers banner

only a 2x6 but came out ok....

cubanner.png

Nice! What did you charge for a job like this?

Guest Triple2Graphix

I am curious too! I charged $30 for the window and $20 for the two i put on my race car of the Dixons Barbershop logo i done. Was all custom work. I like the straight razor on the right but not a fan of the font, so much more could have been done there. Not downing your work, just trying to help a little.

:thumbsup: i see you were able to sort through those ads to find the font download  :thumbsup:  looks good :thumbsup:

I am curious too! I charged $30 for the window and $20 for the two i put on my race car of the Dixons Barbershop logo i done. Was all custom work. I like the straight razor on the right but not a fan of the font, so much more could have been done there. Not downing your work, just trying to help a little.

around $45

i drew up a couple designs, and this one wasnt so goddi. with letters and a overlay around looked way too much.. what would you have done

:thumbsup: i see you were able to sort through those ads to find the font download  :thumbsup:  looks good :thumbsup:

hahaha yea!

thanks for the font again!

around $45

i drew up a couple designs, and this one wasnt so goddi. with letters and a overlay around looked way too much.. what would you have done

Glad you got the job but that's only $3.75/Psf  :thumbsup:

Guest Triple2Graphix

I'm not going to take up your threads with anything i have done so i'll message it to you. This is your thread and that wouldn't be right of me to do.

that looks really good! i like they layering a lot

few questions, 1) where do you get the banner blanks? 2) is there a different vinyl to use on banners then window lettering? is there any how-tos on here i cant find any... thanks!

You can get the blanks right here and uscutter.com

There are also many other places to get them from.

I personally use signwarehouse because they have a warehouse here in Texas and it only takes two days for my order to arrive where uscutter takes a week.

Nice job  ;D ;D ;D

Not too sure about the blood running off the "B", I think you may have placed the "B" too close to the razor.

that looks really good! i like they layering a lot

few questions, 1) where do you get the banner blanks? 2) is there a different vinyl to use on banners then window lettering? is there any how-tos on here i cant find any... thanks!

i got 4 banners off ebay for $25 really like them i used them all already. banner john has the hook up. thanks banner john

Banner looks good, but I doubt I'm going to go to a barber shop that has a straight razor with "bubba" on it and a B dripping with blood...called "Cuttin' Up".

If I was them, I believe I'd rethink my marketing strategy.

45$ for a banner? If I were charging that little I would be rethinking my marketing strategy...

No offense meant Doeboy but you should be getting more than that for a banner!