Guest sciondrgn

Ok here we go *deep breath*

Guest sciondrgn

Just ordered my Graphtec CE5000-60 from right here at UsCutter..

I will still keep the pcut around and maybe try replacing the motor or board in it later down the road to see if it helps it but after hearing all the great reviews and folks here who have them.. I think it will make my life so much easier when cutting/weeding vinyl and t-shirts!

I cant wait  :thumbsup:

I guess I need to change my signature now!  ;)

good luck with it,  although still very new I love mine ,  saw a huge difference from the minute I opened the box

good luck with it,   although still very new I love mine ,  saw a huge difference from the minute I opened the box

Saw a huge difference from the minute you opened the BOX....LOL   That Graphtec   actually SMILED  :thumbsup: at ya, didn't it Bill?  LOL  

Guest sciondrgn

Did you ever try to contact USC Tech support on the Pcut?

Nope, Its way out of warranty and I don't want to deal with them lol..  I've been wanting a graphtec anyway and this just pushed me over the edge

you dont want to deal with them but you just purchased from them?

just seems funny but best of luck to you and your new cutter nice choice!

Guest sciondrgn

Support and Sales is to different groups and they do have the best price..  I still support USCutter but there are many things that needs to be improved upon..

Guest fivestar

You're gonna love it.  Also when you have tech questions, you can call GraphTec instead of US Cutter.

Guest sciondrgn

You're gonna love it.  Also when you have tech questions, you can call GraphTec instead of US Cutter.

Woot! Makes it even better :thumbsup:

I cant wait.. I was reading the PDF manual from the site on it and it sure does seem complicated.. Lots of bells and whistles compared to the PCUT.. I hope its not to hard to get up and running

Guest fivestar

Woot! Makes it even better :thumbsup:

I cant wait.. I was reading the PDF manual from the site on it and it sure does seem complicated.. Lots of bells and whistles compared to the PCUT.. I hope its not to hard to get up and running

LOL yes it has ALOT of bells and whistles, which NONE of them I have used.

Guest kenya

WOOOOOW....  congrats Vinyl Dragon,  I'm green with envy.

You've got to share all the info about it when you get it.

I'm working my way there.  :thumbsup:

Guest sciondrgn

The Cutter has shipped!  Ordered and Shipped the same day! Im impressed USC  :thumbsup:

I am waiting for payment on a couple of jobs, I was going to get the new hat press, but i think I ma upgrading to the Graphtec. I want to be able to cut and with worrying about it. I'll probably keep the LP for a back up for a while.

Now, If I could just talk Fivestar out of his used Grahtec, since he's got the fancy Printer now. LOL.

Kevin

Guest sciondrgn

The graphtec should be here tomorrow! They just arrived in Georgia today  :thumbsup:

The graphtec should be here tomorrow! They just arrived in Georgia today  :thumbsup:

I can't tell if your excited  :thumbsup::D;D

hope it get there quick for you

Guest sciondrgn

Well I am home from work today because of all the yellow jackets stinging me last night and generally being sore and good thing because FedEx just dropped off the Graphtec!!! To bad I feel like crap to mess with it! Maybe in a little bit Ill start unboxing it.

But now for some lunch!

I am curious to hear about some of the bells and whistles of the Graphtec over the PCut as you discover them! What more can a cutter do besides maybe just have better parts or cut your vinyl for you? (I know, words of someone who's only ever used an LP24 hahaa). :thumbsup:

Dan - I just got the graphtec also.  the artwork weeds more easily - the graphec is the most precise of all the cutters I have had (Pcut, refine, copam), tracks more accurate - no vinyl drift, automatic contour cutting ( recognizes the  registration marks itself (I haven't used this yet).  you can change blades without messing up the depth as the adjustment is on one end and the holder comes apart at the other, QUIET, faster, that's just the first week or so

• Like 1

Guest sciondrgn

Dan - I just got the graphtec also.  the artwork weeds more easily - the graphec is the most precise of all the cutters I have had (Pcut, refine, copam), tracks more accurate - no vinyl drift, automatic contour cutting ( recognizes the  registration marks itself (I haven't used this yet).   you can change blades without messing up the depth as the adjustment is on one end and the holder comes apart at the other, QUIET, faster, that's just the first week or so

Exactly what he said ;D

I run a Graphtec FC8000-75. This is the Bentley of plotters. It cuts fast, accrurate, and fun to use. I've several others from Refine, Redsail, and Copam. No match to the Graphtec! Although, I have to say...I loved my Refine MH1351. It got me where I am now!

Dan - I just got the graphtec also.  the artwork weeds more easily - the graphec is the most precise of all the cutters I have had (Pcut, refine, copam), tracks more accurate - no vinyl drift, automatic contour cutting ( recognizes the  registration marks itself (I haven't used this yet).   you can change blades without messing up the depth as the adjustment is on one end and the holder comes apart at the other, QUIET, faster, that's just the first week or so

Heya!

Ok, you got my attention with the better contour cutting. I am contour cutting on the LP24, but it's heavily dependent on how well I line up my reg marks and it's super hard to see them on silver metallic specialty paper. A machine which could better line up the reg marks and cut more accurate contours would make me very, very happy.

I hear what you mean about the better build-quality from your excellent description. I can imagine a smoother, more precision machine...like comparing a BMW to a Kia.

One thing about those low-end machines, I am grateful for them! I don't know if or when I would have taken the plunge into decal-cutting without the reasonable barrier to entry that the low-priced Chinese machines afford. My reasonably-priced LP24 allowed me to learn decal cutting, contour cutting (with Paco's help). I've actually earned enough money with decals to make the cost of my cutter, vinyl and then some (the rest is gravy and I don't really keep track). I can confidently buy a better machine later on (from U.S. Cutter), now that I've cut my teeth on the entry-level machine.

On so many levels, these cheap machines really rock, and I thank U.S. Cutter for bringing them to us and supporting them.

I am already thinking about my next machine. I really want a Roland VersaCamm 300i (the cheapest one) with a laminator,  but a Graphtec with better contour cutting sounds promising.

Enjoy the Graphtec, and congrats!

Support and Sales is to different groups and they do have the best price..  I still support USCutter but there are many things that needs to be improved upon..

Actually support and sales are one and the same, no offense... - Hence the name of the Department - Telesales & Information Support

:thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Actually support and sales are one and the same, no offense... - Hence the name of the Department - Telesales & Information Support

:thumbsup:

Yes but one thing about the Graphtec.....even if it is bought from US Cutter, Graphtec is the actual tech support.  At least in my case they was......BTW, still waiting on an answer from my support ticket I put into your tech dept about 6 months ago on something I bought from you guys.  Good thing I don't really have to rely on your tech dept or I'd be out of business.

I am now runnig a Summa, no comparising to a Graphtec............ :thumbsup:

Loved the Pcut but the Summa eased my life 1000 times.

Paco