Sign in to follow this  
vianyl

Nooo Not the customers truck!

thats awesome!!

Is that the same slow boy racing that does mitsubishi performance stuff??

Sure is. They are one of my best customers. They have had me do their storefront, truck, clothing, website address stickers and logo stickers. They just don't do mitsu stuff anymore and pretty much carry everything and anything for all cars foreign and domestic. Check out their new website sometime, www.slowboyracing.com

If you want some free stickers I know someone who can hook you up with some  :thumbsup::D

Doeboy,

<<<<-------

that Avatar over there is looking pretty Plain, Should do something about that LOL.

Kevin

Looks great. What did you charge for a job like that?

They are on a special pricing structure but I usually charge around $0.10s/i for single color and $0.12 for double color. The stickers across the bottom of the doors were 8" tall by 80" long which would run someone around $76.80 each normally.

I'm getting ready to do their drag car and a couple of their employees cars also so I'll get some pictures up of those when done.

Doeboy,

<<<<-------

that Avatar over there is looking pretty Plain, Should do something about that LOL.

Kevin

even better

Mucho better avatar LOL, now your not a plain jane anymore.  :thumbsup:

I love this business, I just went Nationwide today (sort of). I have to do a truck this weekend that is going to Arizona  for a new company startup.

Kevin

Mucho better avatar LOL, now your not a plain jane anymore.  :thumbsup:

I love this business, I just went Nationwide today (sort of). I have to do a truck this weekend that is going to Arizona  for a new company startup.

Kevin

congrats i would be stoked too!