Sign in to follow this  
#D-zine#

First Store Front

These are not the best photos.  They were taken the day I got it done.  He is adding those tinted roll down window blinds for shading the inside and it will allow the white letters to stick out.  Customer wanted ALL white everything and I talked him into some red for a little flare.  I am getting a great hook up from him too.  I tagged the store front with my name and show that custom vinyl is available inside.  I have a whole glass showcase cabinet and a 3ft x 5ft wall area to show and sell decals.  Only wants like 50 cents for decals sold and I only have to stop by once a week to collect and restock. :thumbsup:  Plus, the storefront is going to be worked off by inking me up!  In the 3 days this has been done I have received @ least 6 jobs.  One is an enclosed trailer! :thumbsup:

Tell me what you think...

post-4547-12986543748039_thumb.jpg

post-4547-12986543761134_thumb.jpg

Looks good. The only issue i see is with your decal on the corner. If your going to place your advertisements on a job defiantly put your phone number so they can call you  :thumbsup:

Its more a name recognition thing for me. Word spreads fast!  It's not my store front and I didn't want to put MY contact info on there.  The way I see it is if I can get someone to walk into the shop to inquire about vinyl that is a better chance for him doing a tattoo.  Customer could end up seeing a small flash piece on his wall and next thing you know it's being inked and all they wanted was a custom sticker to start with.  I am fortunate enough for him to give me a place to showcase and sell vinyl.  My business cards and examples are inside the shop.  :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

Its more a name recognition thing for me. Word spreads fast!  It's not my store front and I didn't want to put MY contact info on there.  The way I see it is if I can get someone to walk into the shop to inquire about vinyl that is a better chance for him doing a tattoo.  Customer could end up seeing a small flash piece on his wall and next thing you know it's being inked and all they wanted was a custom sticker to start with.  I am fortunate enough for him to give me a place to showcase and sell vinyl.  My business cards and examples are inside the shop.  :thumbsup:

Great logic, word of mouth is the BEST form of advertisement.

BTW, very nice storefront.  :)

nice work (and referral's are the best and usually the most profitable jobs they have made up their mind to use you and you dont have to worry about lowball bids)

Dan

Awesome work!  And great way to market yourself and take full advantage of the situation.  I'd say you be lucky enough to get your name on the window for referrals and some free ink work - but a display inside the shop!?  AMAZING!

I might have to look into doing something like this just for the ink alone.  Since I'm in college and living on campus, there are tons of opportunities around.  I walked by a few tattoo shops just the other day and thought "Man, those places sure could use a facelift".  This could be my chance!

Loren

Awesome work!  And great way to market yourself and take full advantage of the situation.  I'd say you be lucky enough to get your name on the window for referrals and some free ink work - but a display inside the shop!?  AMAZING!

I might have to look into doing something like this just for the ink alone.  Since I'm in college and living on campus, there are tons of opportunities around.  I walked by a few tattoo shops just the other day and thought "Man, those places sure could use a facelift".  This could be my chance!

Loren

There you go!  Store fronts are not cheap to have done nor is some good ink.  So I think it's a great trade off if that is what your into.  I am sure there are quite a few shops out there that wish they could afford a whole new front face lift and you just might be the one to help.  Good luck, hope you get a hook up.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

really smart way to get started....you know some people might want to have a car decal of their tattoo.  You might want to add that to your display inside.

Awesome work! And abundant way to bazaar yourself and yield abounding advantage of the situation. I'd say you be advantageous abundant to get your name on the window for referrals and some chargeless ink plan - but a affectation central the shop!

Indianapolis liposuction