Sign in to follow this  
sabrina99

Can coozie picture

They turned out pretty good.......I think.  I was really happy with the Siser from ThorsFoundry.  It was very easy to work with.

post-3428-12986543607227_thumb.jpg

post-3428-12986543622039_thumb.jpg

lol well  i'm glad this worked! I was wondering this way before i seen the other post you had made.

What heat instructions did you follow, usually i do shirts 350 for 15 seconds but this I'm sure would be different?

I don't have a heat press so I used my Rowenta iron on the wool/silk setting for about 5 seconds pulled the plastic off then went back over it with just parchment paper over it.  It worked very well.  The biggest thing was not moving the iron.  Once I set it down I lifted straight off I didn't move the iron around.

hmmm i have a 15x15" press, i might be able to do like 6 at a time  :) :) :)

Where did you get the blanks at?

I have done 6 at a time with my heat press, works great! I did find that the longer i left the press down, the koozie cups would get a little stiff so I usually left them on the press for 10 sec.

Good Job Sabrina!

Renee

I got them off amazon http://www.amazon.com/Can-Koozies-Neoprene-CHOICE-COLORS/dp/B0027FJITU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1251934885&sr=8-2  That was the best price I found for the nice neoprene ones without buying 500.  Hopefully someone on here has found a better deal because these where super easy and I would love to do more but, I bought a dozen and they ended up being around $30 with shipping and handling. 

Thanks for all the nice comments!!  :)