mr300s

Need some Business Cards

My daughter rented her own salon chair so she is going to need at least 500 maybe 1000 cards.  Anyone here do it and can give me a good price shipped to Florida 33950.

I have no ideas,  so if you have some let me know,  will be paying with paypal thanks Bill

Bill,

To be honest, unless you are looking for custom, I'd run down to the local Office Depot and order some stock cards. I have found them to be fairly reasonable in their pricing.

Charlie

Guest kenya

Bill, I went thru Gotprint.com

Choose the style that I wanted & cost me $23.25 for 500 & that included UPS shipping cost.

post-0-12986543308857_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986543327721_thumb.jpg

Bill,

To be honest, unless you are looking for custom, I'd run down to the local Office Depot and order some stock cards. I have found them to be fairly reasonable in their pricing.

Charlie

I can get you printed cards, high gloss, thick cardstock. Office depot or Staples can't offer that.

I have plenty of samples i can show you as well to back up the quality. $1,000 is under $90 from me which includes a custom design.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

I got 1000 from www.gotprint.com for around $25 and change shipped to me. Heavy black glossy card stock. FYI. Blank back

Guest kenya

I got 1000 from www.gotprint.com for around $25 and change shipped to me. Heavy black glossy card stock. FYI. Blank back

Mine are glossy both sides also.

I have a 2009 calender on the back side.

I'm not one for dating materials, I thought "what if I get too many left over".

That's not going to happen, I'm about to reorder. Best advertisement for the money  :-X.

Here's next years' layout. Gotprint is so easy to use.

post-0-12986543309878_thumb.jpg

post-0-1298654332793_thumb.jpg

Bill,

Charlie

I can get you printed cards, high gloss, thick cardstock. Office depot or Staples can't offer that.

I have plenty of samples i can show you as well to back up the quality. $1,000 is under $90 from me which includes a custom design.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Not trying to be contrary, John. But Office Depot and Staples both offer full color heavy cardstock business cards. Check out their websites. Office Depot is more expensive than you quoted and Staples is just under you.

Charlie

We charge $55 for 1000 cards 2 sides full color uv coated and shipped. Thats with us doing the design work. But  I am sure you could do them yourself for less..

I've seen customers go to office depot and staples and i have even stopped in there myself and the cards aren't quality at all.

I do about 4 orders a month for customers and i have never had a complaint. A quality business card goes a long way. If you hand someone a poorly designed, flimsy card it's more likely to get thrown away.

Plus, if you are a legit business, cards and all promo materials are a write off so i don't mind spending any amount of cash on my business  :-X

Remember, 1-2 jobs usually pays for the whole box of cards  ;)

We charge $55 for 1000 cards 2 sides full color uv coated and shipped. Thats with us doing the design work. But  I am sure you could do them yourself for less..

I sent you a PM and your email isn't working it was returned???

I sent you a PM and your email isn't working it was returned???

[/quote

THanks got the PM and i forgot to change my email for .net to .com since we changed our domain.. thanks for letting me know that also.

Hey guy,

I am a commercial printer by trade.  I have no problem in offering this forum my cost on any printing jobs.  I utilize a commercial printer...they have 3 direct fed presses that cost over a million each.  So no junk, home made stuff here.

Only stipulation is I do not mess with art work at all.  You have to send me the art work in ready to run format.  Again, as long as your not re-selling the printing for profit and its to help you and your business...I have no problem in helping people out.

Aaron Lyle

Hey guy,

I am a commercial printer by trade.  I have no problem in offering this forum my cost on any printing jobs.  I utilize a commercial printer...they have 3 direct fed presses that cost over a million each.  So no junk, home made stuff here.

Only stipulation is I do not mess with art work at all.  You have to send me the art work in ready to run format.  Again, as long as your not re-selling the printing for profit and its to help you and your business...I have no problem in helping people out.

Aaron Lyle

I am going to be need of some business cards here soon and I just might be in touch if you dont mind. ;D

I have to publicly apologize to Mr300s.  I am working with him on a business card order.  I utilize only the best printer in Southern California for my printing business.  However, for some odd reason that even they can not explain to me his order got lost and he has yet to receive his cards.  I am aware he is upset and again, I do apologize for the delay.

I charge $74.95 for 1000 4/4 (Full Color Front and Back) and $39.95 for 1000 4/0 front only full color, and this includes UV coating on front and back. But I also do Foiling, Spot UV, Silk Lamination, and Plastic Cards as well. Email me if you would like a quote or a job done for you. Setup fees if you would like me to design it for you.

thanks for the offer but Aaron636r took care of me

Business cards that I do are much better quality then the places you run in and get them printed, or the places you get the $10 1000 business cards. Business cards say a lot about your business. When you hand that client some cheap 12pt Business Card that looks like it was printed from a xerox machine they look at that and don't take you as serious. A good quality 16pt business card is the first thing you should look for in thickness. Second, what makes your business card stand out from the other guy down the road doing the same thing as you? Plain cards with some info don't catch the customers high and make them want to look closer and play with the card.

Different methods, die cut, foiling, spot uv, silk lamination help with setting an identity for your business and could mean you getting a call or not. I know when I get a card from a client asking to redo their card that "so and so" done, you can tell the time and effort that went into these.

Sure they are cheap, but honestly, cheap isn't always the way to go. So many people now days look at the price before they do the quality of something. It's the first thing a client sees, don't you want to impress? Don't say your work will, because will you even get that far with the client?

Do yourself a favor, research business cards. Look at all the different options that are available. $20 for 1000 UV coated business cards or $85 for the Silk Laminated (eggshell feel) with spot uv on the logo to make it pop. That $65 can be wrote off, and it's a great investment.