Sign in to follow this  
BLUE T4

WORK SPACE

i can see that you are very family oriented. :-X

bb

Might wanna merge this 'work space' thread with the other 'work space' thread. Nice workspace too by the way.

Need to hang the pictures on the wall so you have room to work.

jay

Here's my work space....I'm pretty happy with it....kinda messy but that's how things go sometime...

post-4453-12986543365695_thumb.jpg

post-4453-12986543365957_thumb.jpg

post-4453-12986543381312_thumb.jpg

post-4453-12986543381368_thumb.jpg

this is where I work, 

Where did you get that long coleman table at? I have one and it's only 5ft, i need a longer one  :huh:

You can purchase them at building supply stores.. that is 8 ft x 30" I think it was around  $70.00... Around here we have a chain called www.Menards.com  that is Lowes big competion..   save a lot of money there.    They are family owned and have alot of stores.  in Great Lakes area  moving out ward from there.   I live in Indiana,,  

Menards is awesome, sometimes their prices can't beat lowes but on other things they def do. I'm in Ohio so we have them here in this state. I'll post up some work pics soon.

Menards is awesome, sometimes their prices can't beat lowes but on other things they def do. I'm in Ohio so we have them here in this state. I'll post up some work pics soon.

but did you know that you can purchase Lowes 10% off coupons on EBAY and Menards honors them?,, except for "on sale items",  They are all prices on Ebay,,  Most about $1.00 each  purchase in multiples like 8 for $7.99  Free shipping,  So when I shop at Menards,  I come out with everything on sale.    You have to make sure you purchase coupons that have an expiration date on it,  and cannot be more than 10% off.  The ones I have been purchaseing  right now do not expire until Feb, 2010....  It is a great deal, and if you do alot of shopping at Menards will save you a bunch of money.  

FYI  Lowe's has a 10% price match guarantee if you find it lower from local compet ion they will match and some cases take another 10% off. I am a contractor and get a discount to Begin with but have found products lower than my discounted price and they have matched.

Dan